Scum v Saints 16th Sept 2017

Shibbydoo

What a game football is, btw, second half was great entertainment. Scenes upon scenes when within seconds we'd scored an equaliser, had it disalloweded and then conceded a penalty. Raging at the time, but the adrenaline is braw.

We deserved nothing from that match, limp performance against a Dundee side who simply wanted it more. Starting line up didn't really help, and Johnstone, as expected, looks an absolute huddy.

Second half much the same until Bain decided to absolutely clatter Cummins, who was never ever going to get close to scoring if he'd simply let him attempt to control the ball (it wouldve bounced off his shin and out for a goal kick). No idea why Andersons goal was ruled out, it meant he had no choice but to give us a second pen when O'Dea randomly decided to bear hug his man down, in plain view of everyone.

We'll respond to this, and it'll give a few players a decent kick up the arse. Easton, Foster, Craig, Wotherspoon and MacLean were all absolutely dire

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing the worst. My old grandpa used say

If you see ten problems coming down the road, don't worry nine will fall into into the ditch before they get anywhere near you.

Live for the present and enjoy our time COYS

I think I have been a Saints fan too long :-(