Goalies in the SPFL

ejksjfc

Just read the article in today's Daily Retard profiling "top six keepers". Craig Gordon and Joe Lewis I can accept are good goalies. However we have  2 keepers on our books better than the other 4 in the article, Foderingham at The The, Cerny at Fartick, Marciano at Hibs and Bain at Scumdee. Foderingham was given 9 out of 10 in three of the four categories FFS. I would rather have either ALan or Zander over any of them although I do accept Gordon and Lewis (and possibly Bain) are decent keepers. Just the usual crap from the Retard.

Just read the article in today's Daily Retard profiling "top six keepers". Craig Gordon and Joe Lewis I can accept are good goalies. However we have  2 keepers on our books better than the other 4 in the article, Foderingham at The The, Cerny at Fartick, Marciano at Hibs and Bain at Scumdee. Foderingham was given 9 out of 10 in three of the four categories FFS. I would rather have either ALan or Zander over any of them although I do accept Gordon and Lewis (and possibly Bain) are decent keepers. Just the usual crap from the Retard.

Foderingham got 9/10?

For what? An e.glish zibby malkovsky (sp) a bombscare. Agree would hae alan or zander well afore him.

In fact would put in the young fellae Sinclair rather than him.

9/10 for shotstopping, distribution and consistency and 8/10 for commanding area......it was the daily ranger though so no surprise really.

Yes he was at fault at their first goal, but the mark of a good goalie is the way they recover from their mistakes and I think he went on to have a very good game. I think if you looked at every game the top six would change week by week. I am very happy with Alan Mannus.

I do not think he commands his 6 yard box or come for crosses enough and therefore the defenders have to try and clear the danger resulting in continued pressure.

I thought he should have clutched that shot from Boyle in the Hibs game instead of palming it over the bar and there was the one at killie when the boy must have been at least 6 feet away why palm it away why not catch it. I think of all the games I've seen this season that is the only goal you could definitely blame Mannus. So all this talk of dropping him is insane. 

Zander is a great keeper waiting patiently in the wings for Alan to slip up. He slipped up badly last Saturday.

What does it tell Zander if he is still on the sidelines this week?

Everyone acknowledges that we have two great keepers of virtually equal standing and that's what keeps them on their toes.Even Mannus and Clark acknowledge that they know they can't afford a mistake or they lose their place.

In all fairness, Clark must get his chance this week.

Zander is a great keeper waiting patiently in the wings for Alan to slip up. He slipped up badly last Saturday.

What does it tell Zander if he is still on the sidelines this week?

Everyone acknowledges that we have two great keepers of virtually equal standing and that's what keeps them on their toes.Even Mannus and Clark acknowledge that they know they can't afford a mistake or they lose their place.

In all fairness, Clark must get his chance this week.

Zander would be my no.1 but i disagree , You cant just drop players after every single mistake, players need a run in the team and if mistakes continue the make the change