Hearts v Saints at MURRAYFIELD

ejksjfc

I actually think Ando being banned could be good in the long run for us. Ando is and always will be a legend for Saints but so far this season he has been pretty poor but would appear to be one of the "undroppables" in Tommys eyes. He is nearing the end of his time at Saints so this may be an opportunity to see how we cope without him. I personally am quite confident about this one and as a completely unique event is worth going to irrespective of result. COYS

Tommy saying in the courier today that Easton hurt his knee but should be back training by the end of the week,also Mickey will be available against hearts,Paton has been ill but should be okay, Alston still out and praised midge for his efforts and looks like he has pushed himself firmly back into Tommy's plans if injury free let's hope so.

Be aware that you may have a bit of walking.Very few turnstiles open at Hearts v Sheep (Roseburn only),then you have to walk right round to your allocated entrance.My Hearts pal missed the start as it was very busy.

Away fans in North Stand only.

Entrance near Murrayfield Ice Rink.

Entrance down Riversdale Crescent which means you shouldn't get the tram as that'll put you at the wrong end of the stadium. Better option from town centre is the 26 bus along Corstorphine Rd.

I need to arrive by car, with 2 OAPs neither of whom are disabled but they're not great at walking.  I had intended parking at Ingliston and getting the tram.  Is there a better park and ride option for our end of the ground?

I need to arrive by car, with 2 OAPs neither of whom are disabled but they're not great at walking.  I had intended parking at Ingliston and getting the tram.  Is there a better park and ride option for our end of the ground?

Airlink 100 is will take you from the Park & Ride all the way to Murrayfield

Airlink 100 is will take you from the Park & Ride all the way to Murrayfield

Are you sure this stops at P&R?  Looks to me like it only stops at airport, the Hilton hotel and then Maybury.  I've checked the Ingliston P&R website which is worse than useless.  It says the no 35 bus stops there, has a link which seems out of date and then no timetable or mention of a no 35 bus anywhere else.