St Johnstone v Rangers 13/10/17

tucker

Guest ScottMann

As we take part in "Show racism the red card" this weekend, it will be sad but interesting to hear what minute it will be before we start to hear their bigotry. A toxic hatred, which is appeased by too many.

There was once a red card display that had both racism and sectarianism on it but obviously the SFA and/or then SPL told them to cut their nonsense out as it's never been seen again and they've dutifully ignored bigotry ever since. 

What voucher number is it in the season ticket book for tomorrow? Asking because a Saints fan who hasn't been able to get to any games so far this season has given me a loan of her season ticket. Neither of us have any idea what voucher it will be. 

Hand over the book & they will take the voucher they require.

What "Saints database"?

This ticket issue is a complete nonsense stopping selling tickets when the other team sell out their allocation. It just doesn't make sense.

I don't believe that Dundee do it so why do we?

Surely any saints supporter should be encouraged to attend.

All they need is stewards at the saints gate and refuse entry to obvious Rangers fans.

We hae a database? I'm bound tae be on it so I'll try that.

And it's The rangers, they died, stop pretending they didnae.

I didn't realise we had one either, but was up getting a mate a ticket with my ST the other day, and the sign at the ticket office says only now selling to season ticket holders and those on the Saints database.

Not sure if they'd let folk join the database today then sell them a ticket for tonight, but it's probably worth getting yourself on it for future.

I find it amusing every time we play sevco or the plastic wannabees at home,without fail characters always pop up on here looking for tickets to the home end.

where were these fuqers the rest of the season ? Are they home fans or not? Do they only attend these type of matches  ? Who knows ?

I reckon most saints fans would be trying to avoid matches against these clubs unless they enjoy a bit of religious and political bollocks from the away end.

This ticket issue is a complete nonsense stopping selling tickets when the other team sell out their allocation. It just doesn't make sense.

I don't believe that Dundee do it so why do we?

Surely any saints supporter should be encouraged to attend.

All they need is stewards at the saints gate and refuse entry to obvious Rangers fans.

Fuq dubdee.

you seem to know more the soapdodgers ticket policy  than saints policy.

you are joking about stewards at a saints gate refusing entry arent  you ? 

I find it amusing every time we play sevco or the plastic wannabees at home,without fail characters always pop up on here looking for tickets to the home end.

where were these fuqers the rest of the season ? Are they home fans or not? Do they only attend these type of matches  ? Who knows ?

I reckon most saints fans would be trying to avoid matches against these clubs unless they enjoy a bit of religious and political bollocks from the away end.

FKK yeah I love the way you tell it like it is...Sooo True

I didn't realise we had one either, but was up getting a mate a ticket with my ST the other day, and the sign at the ticket office says only now selling to season ticket holders and those on the Saints database.

Not sure if they'd let folk join the database today then sell them a ticket for tonight, but it's probably worth getting yourself on it for future.

i believe they know who i am :oops: 

Hate to say it but Midgey chasing shadows. Still in it but need to score first at the restart, if they get another then think we won't get a chance. Zippy has had two clear chances, Macca playing too far back and Scougall better when he can play through the middle.