Nations League

garydavidson

It gives us a second chance to qualify for the Euros, but we'd have to win our group and then a four nation play off. If we could keep in the running, it would make friendlies more interesting - actually technically, there won't be any friendlies. Given our WC qualifying results, we would probably be amongst the favourites in our pot. But we wouldn't be able to play big teams. 

jesus, not more bloody internationals. There's far too many blank weekends as it is. I've no interest in international football at all.

I think the idea is there won't be more than there are at the moment because this will replace friendlies - but yeah, I completely agree. The constant disruption to club football really annoys me. I'd like to see FIFA completely re-think international football and have far fewer matches - make it a bit more special, which I think would bring back some enthusiasm fot it. At the moment it just feels like a never-ending slog that there's never any respite from.

• 1 month later...