Hearts V Saints - 21.10.2017, Murrayfield Stadium.

SaintDougie

Taken from Edinburgh Saints Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/groups/648962518454246/

Right folks, after a great start to the league campaign Saints are going into this game off the back of two 3 - 0 defeats. A home game for us Edinburgh Saints so let's get along and back the team if you can. We should see O'Halloran back, and not a day too soon either! Scougall was very impressive against Sevco so hopefully his form will continue into this fixture as well, defensively we are without Foster and Anderson. Dare I say it, but neither will be particularly missed going on this seasons form and it also gives the young lads a great opportunity to impress. The Novelty factor of this game is the fact that it is likely the one and only chance you'll ever get to see Saints play at the largest Stadium in Scotland - Murrayfield. Prices are a very reasonable £19 for adults, Over 65s £14, Students £14, Under 18s £11, and Under 13s £5.

As I'm sure most of you are aware the staff in the ticket office at McDiarmid Park are very efficient and post tickets first class so plenty of time to give them a call (01738 455000) and make sure your at the game this Saturday.

Also, seen as the Polwarth Tavern is bit of a hike to Murrayfield I think the alternative plan is to meet up in Platform 5 at Haymarket for 11am then head along to the Murrayfield bar before KO.