Saints v Ross County

Havana Saint

Clark

Comrie - Gordon - Shaughnessy - Easton 

Davidson - Craig 

Wotherspoon - Scougall - O'Halloran 

MacLean 

Be harsh as **** on Mannus who has done absolutely nothing wrong, but I've just this horrible feeling he's verging on a huge error. Probably based on the mental spell at the end of the game yesterday where he sclaffed three clearances, took a heavy touch with a striker right on his toes, and sprinted thirty yards to tackle Kyle Lafferty for absolutely no reason all within about ten minutes. 

Defence was as good as it's been this season, seems unnecessary to change it tbh, Gordon was physically more imposing than Anderson and seems more comfortable in possession too. 

Can't see Millar managing two ninety minutes so close, and we'll need Muzz in there to combat Draper. Their other midfielder is likely to be O'Brien or Lindsay, who'd run rings around Paton. Craig can at least sprint. 

Clark

Comrie - Gordon - Shaughnessy - Easton 

Davidson - Craig 

Wotherspoon - Scougall - O'Halloran 

MacLean 

Be harsh as **** on Mannus who has done absolutely nothing wrong, but I've just this horrible feeling he's verging on a huge error. Probably based on the mental spell at the end of the game yesterday where he sclaffed three clearances, took a heavy touch with a striker right on his toes, and sprinted thirty yards to tackle Kyle Lafferty for absolutely no reason all within about ten minutes. 

Defence was as good as it's been this season, seems unnecessary to change it tbh, Gordon was physically more imposing than Anderson and seems more comfortable in possession too. 

Can't see Millar managing two ninety minutes so close, and we'll need Muzz in there to combat Draper. Their other midfielder is likely to be O'Brien or Lindsay, who'd run rings around Paton. Craig can at least sprint. 

I like that team.BUT it will not happen. 

Tommy will bring Foster and Anderson straight back in and he won't drop Manus at this stage

I wouldn't be surprised if Alston starts 

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Not a straightforward team selection for the manager now he has a fully fit and available squad to pick from. Does he keep faith with Comrie and Gordon, can Millar start another game and does he go with one or two strikers? He probably needs to get the right answers to those questions if Saints want a positive result, such is the nature of this league.

We defended more like ourselves on Saturday and although we've come up short in the attacking areas, I liked the way we pressed against both Rangers and Hearts. Taking that intensity into games like the one tomorrow has been an issue in recent seasons though.

whoever scores first in this game  wins it. Lets hope it's us. Still not sure where a goal is coming from though. We just look devoid of ideas in the final 3rd. Something has to change though. Senior pros need to stand up and be counted. We need to take some shots, we need to run with the ball and most of all we need to try playing fitba on the deck.. We really could do with a win in this one as the next few fixtures are hardly easy ones. I would happily take a scrappy 1-0 with an OG ..  I remain fearful though. I hope Tommy goes for it full throttle but suspect it will be another cagey shitefest

Personally I'd go:

Mannus

Comrie Gordon Joe Easton

Millar Davidson

Scougall Maclean O'Halloran

Cummins

---------------------------

If Foster is fit I'd probably bring him back in for Comrie. Other than that I Can see Tommy going with Maclean top and Spoony in behind with him, Scougall and Mikey all swapping around. 

**** Foster. Comrie deserves to be playing for 2 reasons.

1. He's about the same level of player as Foster 

2. He doesn't fight with doors or team mates.

Foster was most peoples player of the year last season. I know he's utterly unlikeable and has had a poor start to the season, but he's a better player than Comrie. 

In saying that I'm not adverse to the idea of Comrie being first choice, as potentially he could be better than Foster. 

Foster was most peoples player of the year last season. I know he's utterly unlikeable and has had a poor start to the season, but he's a better player than Comrie. 

In saying that I'm not adverse to the idea of Comrie being first choice, as potentially he could be better than Foster. 

Totally agree how quickly fans turn on a very decent player that are out of form,alot of players not performing,but foster and Anderson seem to be the Scape goats

Not sure about better than Comrie. Certainly not a better team player.

Might be worth a try at left back though as I don't fancy Tanser.