Saturday 13th January, Bury B v PSJ British Cup 2nd Round

GeeDee76

• 1 month later...

Bury B v PSJ
13th January 2018

I’m putting this out early as this will take a bit of organising.

The consensus from everyone I’ve spoken to at recent games would be to drive down and back up on the same day. 
The cheapest way is to take a few cars down rather than hiring a mini bus which would need 2 days hire costs.
If anyone is doing different then please let me know ASAP.

It is a 4 hour drive to Bury and I’ve asked for an 11am kick off on 3G meaning we would likely leave Perth at 6am and return for 6pm.

Who else is in?
Who can take their car?

Lee Kelman, Graeme Doig, Andy McDowell, Grant Napier, Cal Kennedy, Daniel Scott, Jamie Mckay, Ruari Kaylor, Jordan Thomson, Govin Logan

Out
Nick Findlay

• 3 weeks later...

Bury B v PSJ
13th January 2018

Next up, we travel down to the Manchester area to play Bury B in the second round of the British cup on Saturday 13th January. 
It will be an 11am kick off and the venue is not confirmed yet.

Thanks to Fernie, Barca, Dan and Dan’s mate Chris who are driving.

We do need one more volunteer to drive to make it a comfortable journey down.

The plan would be to leave Perth at 6am to arrive at 10.15am allowing for a short pit stop, and we should be up the road for 6pm.

In (12)
Lee Kelman, Andy McDowell, Grant Napier, Cal Kennedy, Daniel Scott, Jamie Mckay, Ruari Kaylor, Jordan Thomson, Govin Logan, Daniel Alexander Scott, Dale Walker, Sam Rush

Maybe (5)
Blair Kaylor, Michael Rodger, Josh Henderson, Graeme Rodger, Dougie Frew

PSJ supporters club (3)
Chris, Louis, Fernie

FED5F2E9-46EA-4B83-B04C-8F160B66267B.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Bury B v PSJ
13th January 2018

Here’s the latest info for next Saturday when we travel down south to play Bury B in the second round of the British cup.
11am kick on a grass pitch is confirmed. 3G is being looked at as a back up depending on weather.

Manchester Road Playing Field
Redvales Road Bury BL9 9PU

As Bury wear blue, we will be in our white strips. Please bring black shorts and white socks if you have them although we should have enough.

Sat nav says 4 hours and 15 mins from Perth so make sure you give yourself enough time to get down there with a wee rest stop included.

Thanks to Fernie, Daniel, Dan and Dan’s mate Chris who are driving (and Mel)

I would recommend leaving Perth about 5.45am to allow a wee pit stop and still get down there for 10.20am at the latest. 
I have organised carpools and now have four in each car so should be comfortable enough driving down.

Carpool 1
William Fernie (driving, no playing) Cal Kennedy, Sam Rush and Lee Kelman

Carpool 2
Daniel Alexander Scott (driving) Jordan Thomson, Jamie Mckay and Josh Henderson

Carpools 3&4 (mix of 8)
Daniel Scott (driving) Michael Rodger, Grant Napier & Louis (no playing)
Chris (driving, no playing) Ruari Kaylor, Govin Logan and Andy McDowell

Dale Walker and mel meeting there

Maybes - Graeme Rodger and spew

20485A5E-87D0-439F-AE88-597B34F93141.jpeg

Bury B v PSJ
British Cup 2nd Round
13th January 2018

There’s been a change of venue for Saturday’s game against Bury B.
11am kick off is now on a 3G pitch. 

Fearns Community Sports College, Fearns Moss, Stacksteads, Bacup, OL13 0TG. 

We will be in our white strips. If you still have a strip from previous outings then please bring it.

Sat nav says 4 hours and 10 mins from Perth so I would recommend leaving Perth about 5.50am to allow a wee pit stop and still get down there for 10.20am at the latest. 

Please ensure you have arranged pick up with your driver in the following carpools. One or two carpools have changed since first announced.

Club funds will pay our share on the day so please ensure you all share petrol costs with your driver.

Carpool 1
William Fernie (driving, no playing) Cal Kennedy, Sam Rush and Lee Kelman

Carpool 2
Daniel Alexander Scott (driving) Jordan Thomson, Josh Henderson and Dougie Frew (picking up in Glasgow)

Carpool 3
Daniel Scott (driving) Michael Rodger, Grant Napier & Andy McDowell (plus strips, footballs etc)

Carpool 4
Chris (driving, no playing) Ruari Kaylor, Govin Logan, Jamie Mckay and Louis (no playing)

Dale Walker and mel meeting there 

Best of luck lads, do good things, represent the badge and have a safe journey there and home again!

107955AD-6A16-4520-96BE-623850E7827D.jpeg

Superb result down in Bury this morning in the British Cup.

Huge thank you and well done to all the lads who made the long journey! Very impressive victory - Quarter Finals here we come!
Draw will be end of February 

Bury B 1-2 PSJ

Goals: Govin Logan and Ruari Kaylor

PSJ Motm - Daniel Scott
Oppo Motm - Daniel Scott

64BA3E91-58B2-4044-AE0F-B84DAD138595.jpeg

• GeeDee76 unpinned and unfeatured this topic