Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brian Mcculloch Glasgow

Your Favourite Place in the UK

27 posts in this topic

Brian Mcculloch Glasgow, for me it would be Edingburgh Castle. The beautiful surroundings along with the fresh air makes the day for me.

I know a lot of guys voted that as their least favourite place

I'll have a word with my bed-mate.  Having such a huge c*c* is bound to make those guys feel inadequate.

I'll have a word with my bed-mate.  Having such a huge c*c* is bound to make those guys feel inadequate.

I didn’t think your c*c* was that big, but then again, I’ve probably been spoiled.

I think a lot of the complaints were around the length of time they had to queue

It would add up to some amount of time when coming back for more - but well worth it ;)

Edited by Fair Maid

I didn’t think your c*c* was that big, but then again, I’ve probably been spoiled.

and how is PanamaSaint, these days?  He'll be pleased you think him a big guy ;)

Home

The U.K. is fuqed.the torie bas treads always get voted in and wee nicorla krankie isn’t any better.scots football is a joke so am staying in.

good night

Brian Mcculloch Glasgow, another place I forgot to mention is the ' Crooked House Pub – Dudley'. Nice place you can visit.

and how is PanamaSaint, these days?  He'll be pleased you think him a big guy ;)

Presently in Madrid for business. cannot believe how Scottish gin has made its mark. should have bought shares in that entity.

The U.K. is fuqed.the torie bas treads always get voted in and wee nicorla krankie isn’t any better.scots football is a joke so am staying in.

good night

chase the dollar. The rest of the world is a fvcking great place.