Saturday 23rd December PSJ v Real Maroon Scottish Cup Quarter Final

GeeDee76

• 1 month later...

PSJ v Real Maroon
23rd December - 10am kick off 
McDiarmid Park 3G
Scottish Cup Quarter Final 

We host Real Maroon in the Quarter Final of the Scottish Cup on Saturday 23rd December at McDiarmid Park before Saints play Hearts in the afternoon. 10am kick off.

The Muirton suite will be open at full time for us with pies and stovies available to purchase (and beer).

Please meet at McDiarmid at 9.20am.

It would be good to get an early indication of who can play so please let me know ASAP.

Team so far from the notebook:

Graeme Doig (only playing if needed), Blair Kaylor, Michael Rodger, Aidan Smith, Jamie Mckay, Daniel Scott, Nick Findlay, Thomas Crawford, Jordan Thomson, Matthew Gallagher, Dale Walker Barca, josh, Ally, bob, G, Nick e, Neil, cal, grant

PSJ v Real Maroon
McDiarmid Park 3G

Final arrangements for our game against Real Maroon in the Quarter Final of the Scottish Cup on Saturday at McDiarmid Park before Saints play Hearts in the afternoon. 
10am kick off on the 3G pitch.

The Muirton suite bar will be open at full time for both teams and anyone coming to watch with pies and stovies available to purchase. £2 each.

We had 26 players wanting to play and as in previous big games I have limited our squad to 18 to make it manageable on the day.

The squad has been selected based on who has been turning up week in, week out and some who have really helped me out when we’ve been short. I’ve already informed the lads who didn’t make the cut and I’m sure they’ll get their chance to play in the coming weeks. 

Squad of 18

Lee Kelman, Grant Napier, Cal Kennedy, Blair Kaylor, Michael Rodger, Josh Henderson, Daniel Scott, Graeme Rodger, Dougie Frew,
Thomas Crawford, Jamie Mckay, Nick Findlay, Daniel Alexander Scott, Dale Walker Matthew Gallagher, Ruari Kaylor, Govin Logan and Jordan Thomson

Can the 18 selected players please reply to this post to confirm they are still playing as there are plenty of others who can play if you can’t make it?

PSJ v Real Maroon

McDiarmid Park 3G

Final arrangements for our league and cup game against Real Maroon on Saturday at McDiarmid Park before Saints play Hearts in the afternoon. 

10am kick off on the 3G pitch.

As well as getting through to the Semi Final, a win will see us end 2017 as we started it - on top non stop!!

The Muirton suite bar will be open at full time for both teams and anyone coming to watch with pies and stovies available to purchase. £2 each.

Squad of 18

Lee Kelman, Grant Napier, Cal Kennedy, Blair Kaylor, Michael Rodger, Josh Henderson, Daniel Scott, Graeme Rodger, Dougie Frew, Thomas Crawford, Jamie Mckay, Nick Findlay, Daniel Alexander Scott, Dale Walker Matthew Gallagher, Ruari Kaylor, Govin Logan and Jordan Thomson

• GeeDee76 unpinned and unfeatured this topic