Hibernian v St. Johnstone - Easter Rd - 18th November 2017

Jenko82

The first match thread I have started so hopefully beginners luck will come into play :wink:

Understandably little action on forum over the last couple of weeks with the international break (yawn) and our recent poor form.

Not sure how we will line up for this but hopefully the break will allow a few injuries to clear up with the likes of Millar, Mikey and Davidson all back available.  Hibs have been a bit hot and cold this season but could rightly have felt hard done by when they only left McDiarmid earlier in the season.

Lets face it there is going to be a pumping handed out in Edinburgh this weekend.... but lets leave that to the egg chasers :laugh:

COYS

Are you sure it wasn’t just never available?

Our recent poor show in the capital against Hearts and competing with the rugby, I feared our away following might take a hit this weekend.

I did wonder if it was a case of the Upper tier being cordoned off when I put my post up.

Done in good faith, as that was the wording on the stadium seating chart.

I did wonder if it was a case of the Upper tier being cordoned off when I put my post up.

Good!! Had the fear I had just been trolled.

I think with the combination of factor: weather cold, rugby on, poor current form, poor performance and result against Hearts last time we visited Edinburgh..... 500?

Hibs have been selling that part of the ground to home fans when the rest of the ground is nearly sold this season. Saints will get about 700 seats and we won't need any more.

50 years ago on 18/11/1967,  Saints v  Airdrieonians (old) ended 0-0.

Will history repeat itself OR will Saints Score on Sat. against the Hibees.

C.o.y.s.

I was there. made 6shillings and thrupence of the empty Coca-Cola bottles that day, game was shite, we really need to remember where we have come from. :?