Hibernian v St. Johnstone - Easter Rd - 18th November 2017

Jenko82

Well that looked like a good old fashioned Tommy Wright Saints performance that we've come to know and love over the last few years.

The old guard were immense, and the young lad Tanser looks more than capable. 

Imagine a Saints team conceding an equalizer in the 90th minute, away from home, and still going for it.

I think that Motherwell manager should be stick on for the NI job

OMG On TV...

Craig Thomson ref! 

We are goosed :-( 

On the other hand we are predictably unpredictable?!? :-)

COYS 

Won despite the intervention of Mr. Thomson who I thought was bound to give One,  of at least Six appeals by the opposition players.

Even when the Saints player scooped the ball clear for a corner, followed by the Hibs player tumbling over an outstretched leg.

G.i.r.u.y. you Hibee cheats.

Hibs TV commentators rather upset by the shirt throws. 

Great gesture in my opinion to the resolute traveling support, especially after the goal drought.

That team fought hard for 90 minutes, created chances and never gave up.

You meant ecstatic travelling support chief.

the rest I agree

Guest ScottMann

Interesting that Tommy told them at half time to be brave on the ball.

Second half they played decent passing football & O'Halloran looked back in the mood.

Hopefully hoofball is a thing of the past.

They do this every so often though. It's so frustrating. They can look superb playing the ball on the ground but it never lasts unfortunately. The Rosenborg win was the finest Saints passing display for decades. To think I thought this was how Tommy was going to play his football from then on. :laugh:

They do this every so often though. It's so frustrating. They can look superb playing the ball on the ground but it never lasts unfortunately. The Rosenborg win was the finest Saints passing display for decades. To think I thought this was how Tommy was going to play his football from then on. :laugh:

It was brave yesterday. We were on a point after a bad run. The temptation would have been to boot the ball up the other end of the park.

We can play football. 

Also, I wish we could get Muzz in and around the box more often.

Guest ScottMann

It was brave yesterday. We were on a point after a bad run. The temptation would have been to boot the ball up the other end of the park.

We can play football. 

Also, I wish we could get Muzz in and around the box more often.

You're right yet the winning goal move actually started with a Foster punt up the perk! Liam then won it back neatly just inside our half and we then played football to go upfield and score. I wish we'd do it more too.