Albion Rovers away

cristo

• 2 weeks later...

The TV games have been announced and we are not one of them so Saturday 20th Jan it is, 3pm kick off.

If Albion keep the game at home I'm sure it will be all ticket. I'm in contact with the SLO and she'll keep us up to date with arrangements for tickets/prices etc.

We are 13 so far, room for  3 or 4 more.

You know you want to.....

• 3 weeks later...

Afraid not Gary, I asked the SLO if we could get a block booking of up to 14 tickets but it's a no, it's first come first served. You're right if even half the season ticket holders buy a ticket each that will be them sold out. No general sale.

Thoughts everyone??

We'll wait until after the ticket scramble is over and see how many are still able to go. Still ST holders only right through until Monday at 5pm, which seems quite extreme to me. Then general sale is from Tuesday morning onwards. I can't see there being many, if any, left for the general sale.

Following an operational meeting with Albion Rovers, Saints have received a further 70 tickets for the William Hill Scottish Cup tie at Cliftonhill on Saturday 20th January.

These remaining tickets will go on sale at 9.30am on Monday morning in person at the McDiarmid Park Ticket Office and by telephone (01738 455000) and they will be limited to two tickets per applicant.