Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ejksjfc

Albion Rovers v Saints Scottish Cup 20/1/18

5 posts in this topic

Any of you lovely people in Edinburgh fancy organising a bus for this game? I would be happy to organise the "halfway house" food and drinks here in Peebles and also round up the troops here.

I realise it is a bit of a detour but Coatbridge/ Airdrie is only25-30 miles from Peebles you could even stay for lunch at The Crown. I would love to see it stay at Cliftonhill but realise tickets would then be scarce. If its moved to Airdrie or Motherwell tickets would mot be a problem. Apparently from this season games can only be moved in exceptional circumstances, whatever that means......knowing the SFA that will probably mean only games involving the old squirm. Could be a decent day out.

Eddie just been through at Airdrie at the Excelsior at the Hutchie game today, took 45 mins from Musselburgh, so if going will drive or take the train, as that is one major detour to join you lads at the Crown, best bet if we get QOS sometime and then we don't get the crazy bus driver who drives through every remote glen in the Borders to get to Dumfries!!.

ejksjfc likes this

Fair enough, it was admittedly a bit of a detour give us a shout  if you are getting the train through we can maybe meet up in Edinburgh before getting the train.