Craig Thomson ruins another game

Cagey

3 hours ago, PanamaSaint said:

A very honest referee. Didn't he phone TW to apologize after the Celtic game when he realized he had made a couple of errors.

He did indeed.

With Saints leading 2-1 He awarded a penalty to Celtic when the ball bounced of Watson's hip and then touched his armĀ 

My biggest gripe with Thomson is that if he does make a mistake it seems that he "makes" another mistake to even things out. ( which isĀ terrible refereeing) Willie Collum to give him credit is either consistently good or consistently honking for the duration of a game, you just never know which WC you are getting.

1 hour ago, ejksjfc said:

My biggest gripe with Thomson is that if he does make a mistake it seems that he "makes" another mistake to even things out. ( which isĀ terrible refereeing) Willie Collum to give him credit is either consistently good or consistently honking for the duration of a game, you just never know which WC you are getting.

On Saturday he let some wild tackles go in the first half & gave free kicks every time someone hit the ground or lost Ballance in second. Weird !.

Edited by Cagey
Should have been sunday

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

SBoth culpable. Brown cheated & Thomson should have seen the incident & booked both players.

Iā€™m not sure what Thomson doesĀ wrongĀ through. He sees Kipre kicks Brown (which he did). Brown makes out that itā€™s a nasty kick by flinging himself about...and the ref send Kipre off.Ā 

First time I saw it, I had Kipre getting sent off too.Ā