St. Johnstone v Kilmarnock - Saturday, 2nd December 2017

PanamaSaint

Same old same old.

Were they still hung over from last weeks piss up. Not an excuse for Craig as he wasn't there.

We just have to admit we are pish & just hope we can finish 10th.

At least we will be without McLean next week. Apart from score he did nothing but fall over his feet all day.

Henrdy at least looked to have some skill & should start next week.

Alston & Scougall are not wingers.

Was it his assist?

Apart from that posted missing, like half the team, lack of fight is a worry, game crying out for MOH in the second half  looks like Tommy making a point, should have dealt with it on Monday. Big December coming up as the next few games will.map out if a bottom 6 or top six battle! and then big transfer window as there is a lot of dead wood needing shifting.

Found the subs really strange. Fair enough Wright might be really pissed at MOH and others, but surely you don't keep him on the bench just to prove a point when the game is there to be won....as it was we never really got started in the second half....bringing on Scougall & Wotherspoon seemed to take any attacking threat we had out of us.

Hendry had a few good touches just a shame that most of them were around the half way line. Gordon was ok and Paton was the only one in midfield willing to do the 'nasty' bit of the game and at least try to put a foot in.

Very poor.

Had high hopes for Alston when we signed him. Then hoped he was just having a settling in period.

I now, however, unfortunately think it just isn't going to work out for him with us. I'll tell you what, it won't work out for Scougall either if he gets put wide right 

Was a long day getting here by bus and train today. Was it worth it? As is all too often the case these days, no, far from it

Genuinely don't remember the last time I enjoyed a game at McD.

We are so one paced with little creativity.

What was the point of the big MOH warm up routine for him to stay on the bench?

Agree with both points.

Surely any professional club would get the team together & have a decent footballers lunch before game.

Apologise if the accident happened before 11.30.

They are bairly footballers. Two massive disappointments 

True. Tommy has only had  big Joe as a decent signing. He has been relying on the old guard who are getting too old.

O'Halloran & Swanson did OK as well but struggling to see who has improved our team.

Hamilton, who are unbeaten in six, Aberdeen, Rangers, Hearts, Ross County in Dingwall, and then a Dundee side we constantly fail to turn up against. 

What a grim ****ing month this'll be. 

We will lose to Hamilton, Dundee and County. 

And beat Hearts, Rangers and Aberdeen. 

It's the Saints way. 

I think a freshening up in every dept including the manager might be a good thing. Not saying Tommy must go but all good things come to an end and if he was to be offered another post I would wish him well and look forward to a new approach with whoever follows. These results against shite teams are getting very tiresome and unfortunately far too predictable. 

Guest ScottMann

Hamilton, who are unbeaten in six, Aberdeen, Rangers, Hearts, Ross County in Dingwall, and then a Dundee side we constantly fail to turn up against. 

What a grim ****ing month this'll be. 

It will be with you spouting your constant misery. Give it a rest.

SFA compensate NIFA & take ONeill for the Scotland managers position, NIFA take a portion of that compensation & take Wright for the NI post, Davidson is then promoted to Saints manager with the option of assisting Wright at NI if he so chooses. Then after negotiating Davidson’s new contract Brown uses what’s left of the compensation & allows Davidson to invest in the squad during the January transfer window. Wishful thinking, most possibly, overly simplistic thinking on my part, most definitely. However, such a scenario, IMHO, would provide a fresh challenge to those involved, provide the team with a much needed shot in the arm & give the fans a boost.

SFA compensate NIFA & take ONeill for the Scotland managers position, NIFA take a portion of that compensation & take Wright for the NI post, Davidson is then promoted to Saints manager with the option of assisting Wright at NI if he so chooses. Then after negotiating Davidson’s new contract Brown uses what’s left of the compensation & allows Davidson to invest in the squad during the January transfer window. Wishful thinking, most possibly, overly simplistic thinking on my part, most definitely. However, such a scenario, IMHO, would provide a fresh challenge to those involved, provide the team with a much needed shot in the arm & give the fans a boost.

I can only dream.

What is worrying Killie had more fight than us. Big month coming up.

many more performances like today and we will be staring at a relegation battle if not already in one.

Second to every ball & backing out of challenges.

We know they are lacking skill but no excuse for that display today.

Sorry but I have had enough of Alston and Scougall, both are a complete waste of a jersey.

Why take off Cummins as he at least was fighting for every ball and was winning us a lot of free kicks and some of his link up play was good.

Thought Hendry did really well and is worth a start as he at looked a prospect and with games will give us a bit of pace which we desperately need.

Gordon did well although that meant Joe at right back didn't look comfortable.

This could be a long hard month.