Hamilton v St.Johnstone - 9th December 2017

SaintJet

Just watched it on Sportscene according to BBC we are plummeting down the table in the last weeks,,,,,,,,aye from 6th to 7th is some plummet.

We were 2nd at one point were we not?

Your point re the slip being from 6th to 7th is misleading. We are considerably further away from the top 5 and closer to the bottom 5 than we were 8 or so matches ago

Thanks for your well thought out and intellectual response to my post. I'm sure you're very "proud" that you contributed. 

And it's intellectual to consider anybody who dares to criticise or raise a concern as a "fan"?

Yes, my response was basic, but I felt it was probably the best level to help you understand

We were 2nd at one point were we not?

Your point re the slip being from 6th to 7th is misleading. We are considerably further away from the top 5 and closer to the bottom 5 than we were 8 or so matches ago

Fairly sure if we win out game in hand, we'll be six point behind Motherwell in fifth, who are having a "superb season" according to everyone. It definitely highlights how well we've done over the past few seasons that we're all so perturbed by this year. 

Fairly sure if we win out game in hand, we'll be six point behind Motherwell in fifth, who are having a "superb season" according to everyone. It definitely highlights how well we've done over the past few seasons that we're all so perturbed by this year. 

Currently two points behind Motherwell both teams have played the same number of games. 

As a Saints fan for many years Ive learned to take my positives where I can so, in a borefest we gained 3 points,kept a clean sheet,tried a couple of new options,saw Scougall score his first goal.saw TW back to his best with the sneering media ...AND saw Dougie Imrie on a losing team ! That will do for starters

Was Scougall out on the wing again on Saturday or...?

Wide right, MOH left, Muzz/Alston/Spoony central and Hendry up top alone. Looked like Muzz was told to stay back and Alston was the most attacking of the three central players. 

I'm a huge Scougall fan boy but he was pretty poor before his goal, being on a wing just doesn't suit him, regularly ends up with three players around him, trapped in the corner with nobody helping him

Em, I saw them miss a sitter from about 4 yards and after punching it down into the danger area, Zander make a great save down to his right. He also had at least two other significant saves.

I thought the punch was the best he could do considering the pressure he was under and he was falling backwards.