Michael O'Halloran

SaintGav

Is anyone worrying about Saints come January?

It is a must that Saints keep MOH as the fitness of MOH correlates directly with the number of points Saints have collected. The only game Saints have won without MOH was against Hamilton at Perth. A lot of good work is required in the January transfer window regardless to try and freshen things up.

We've a striker coming in and Tommy has already been talking about bringing in more in January. 

Not worried.

I hope you're right not to be worried and the transfer window comes together and the team finds its feet again, recent displays aren't filling me with confidence though. 

The Bears Den crew don't want him back, apparently he is something called a FB.  However, he is alleged to be on £8k a week with around 3 years of his contract still to run and they don't see much hope of getting rid of him.  More to the point if the £8k figure is correct there is little chance of him leaving.  It is also claimed that we pick up £1k of his wages. 

The Bears Den crew don't want him back, apparently he is something called a FB.  However, he is alleged to be on £8k a week with around 3 years of his contract still to run and they don't see much hope of getting rid of him.  More to the point if the £8k figure is correct there is little chance of him leaving.  It is also claimed that we pick up £1k of his wages. 

I read the Bears Den a lot, mainly due to curiosity of their whole outlook on life which is fascinating. South inch is correct in that that Forum are very hostile in their thoughts of MOH. If that represents the Rangers fans views it will be a very unpopular decision to take him back to Ibrox. I can see it being a win win situation for him to have an extended loan till end of the season.

We know that Michael O'Halloran was and is unpopular with that fan base for reasons other than his obvious football talent.

Yes they make this reason very frequently on their Forum. Practically all of Pedro´s overseas signings will be left footers so I don't get it with MOH. Obviously they just hate Scottish catholics I guess. 

"Said at the time we were after him I wanted this tarrier cvnt nowhere near Ibrox as I questioned his commitment and I've been proven 100% correct,fvcking ridiculous signing that mhanky b@stard."

"He crosses like fvck every Sunday yet all we asked was for a couple on a Saturday afternoon ............ nothing!"

"Hs a feenian b@stard,fvck him." 

I have changed a few characters so that it can be posted on here but these are 100% direct quotes.

Edited by PanamaSaint

Apologies to those with kids that read on here but safer learning here than at a football stadium. 

My two boys are from a "mixed marriage" :roll: and both of my laddies went to St John´s RC and then on to St Columba's or what ever it is called now.

Happy to announce that the eldest (The Inspiration) was one of the few hundred loyal saintees in our end at Ibrokes on Saturday. The youngest was supposed to go with him but had hangover issues from a Friday night Christmas night out.

Anyway they could have supported who ever they wanted when they were growing up but I left them to it without influencing them in the slightest :laugh: :cool:

Edited by PanamaSaint

I read the Bears Den a lot, mainly due to curiosity of their whole outlook on life which is fascinating. South inch is correct in that that Forum are very hostile in their thoughts of MOH. If that represents the Rangers fans views it will be a very unpopular decision to take him back to Ibrox. I can see it being a win win situation for him to have an extended loan till end of the season.

You will feel at home with all the Maggie lovers

I thought he was more a striker, false 9 or winger. certainly not a Full Back.

• 2 weeks later...