Manager Blasts Negative Fans

krm81

Literally nobody? Sorry but you're wrong. Judging by the calls for the manager to be sacked there are clearly fans who have very high (and unrealistic) expectations.

My expectation every season is stay in the league & anything else is a bonus.

I do expect to see some football for my money.

Even in the dark days of the lower regions of the second division, I did

not feel as I do this season.

I am as frustrated as any Saints fan just now but any calls for the sacking of Tommy are of the radar.

Tommy in my opinion has at least one relegation and attempt to get up again in the bag, due to previous top 6 places and the cup ,not that I think we will be anywhere near relegation. 

Something is definitely missing just now , confidence perhaps? and especially at home, as our away form is actually pretty decent 

No doubt some will role out the old happy clapper clap trap because I'm being positive saying that because admittedly it can be grim at home games just now.

A few of the older players have reached the end of the line and need to be phased out but not brutally and by that I mean slowly becoming back up instead off first pick  ie Anderson, MacLean Wotherpoon etc,

A few players are playing with a lack of confidence as well especially at home , (Why?) Fans on backs? Booing? Pressure?  I don't really have the answers,  but hopefully we will see a few players coming in in the next few weeks and some promising young players   getting continued  game time

It's not great just now , and could be better  ,but it's not as bad as some are making out, and in fact I would be happy enough to WLWLW ...You get the drift 

All season, the main problem is entertainment, or lack of it.but as long as managers approach the game as a game of chess and only opening up and briefly sometimes when we go 1.0

Saints are pretty good at 1.0.but very poor at 0.1 and seem to lack.fight in.this position , they all do it  thoug, that's just tactical modern football for you everything coached to **** and no freedom to play the beautiful  game.

.nothing much will change any time soon,in my view.Lets see where we are in May 
Anywhere between 6th and 10th will do me in a transitional season.

Call me a happy clapper if you like but that's my view and it's about as positive and can be 

Larky

Been there done that got the T shirt, us auld fogeys seen it all Larky . COYS 

Negativity in the stands... how many games without a goal?  When was the last home win? No fkn wonder there is negativity, costing me a small fortune for utter dross!  Players and managers should take the criticism and sort it out.

The only way to shut me up is win games!  

Our style of play doesn't lead to more fans through the gate, but funny when the club have a moan at low crowds.. if we aint happy, it's in the manager and players hands to change this feeling

Aye Larky wasn't so forgiving with Billy Stark. Giving it large with his Stark Must Go song at Inverness a number of years ago.

Aye Larky wasn't so forgiving with Billy Stark. Giving it large with his Stark Must Go song at Inverness a number of years ago.

Correct.and ye  ken what I would do it again. 

But to Compare that useless  cnut  to Tommy  in any way is just stupid.

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Feel we’re on a hellish downward spiral that won’t be sorted without the opening up of the  Mcdiarmid vaults .Then replacing our ageing stars with some much needed half decent fresh blood before we end up in deep shit .

Its been on the cards for a few months now and it’s painful.

Guest ScottMann

That SPFL guy must be some bloke. Hope he tells us who else we're signing in January and who we're getting rid of, who Motherwell are going to spend their money on, who Killie will bring in thanks to Steve Clarke's contacts, who Rangers will appoint as manager and sign, the 26 new players Uncle Roy'll bring in for OC, the...

That SPFL guy must be some bloke. Hope he tells us who else we're signing in January and who we're getting rid of, who Motherwell are going to spend their money on, who Killie will bring in thanks to Steve Clarke's contacts, who Rangers will appoint as manager and sign, the 26 new players Uncle Roy'll bring in for OC, the...

*sigh*

I am as frustrated as any Saints fan just now but any calls for the sacking of Tommy are of the radar.

Tommy in my opinion has at least one relegation and attempt to get up again in the bag, due to previous top 6 places and the cup ,not that I think we will be anywhere near relegation. 

Something is definitely missing just now , confidence perhaps? and especially at home, as our away form is actually pretty decent 

No doubt some will role out the old happy clapper clap trap because I'm being positive saying that because admittedly it can be grim at home games just now.

A few of the older players have reached the end of the line and need to be phased out but not brutally and by that I mean slowly becoming back up instead off first pick  ie Anderson, MacLean Wotherpoon etc,

A few players are playing with a lack of confidence as well especially at home , (Why?) Fans on backs? Booing? Pressure?  I don't really have the answers,  but hopefully we will see a few players coming in in the next few weeks and some promising young players   getting continued  game time

It's not great just now , and could be better  ,but it's not as bad as some are making out, and in fact I would be happy enough to WLWLW ...You get the drift 

All season, the main problem is entertainment, or lack of it.but as long as managers approach the game as a game of chess and only opening up and briefly sometimes when we go 1.0

Saints are pretty good at 1.0.but very poor at 0.1 and seem to lack.fight in.this position , they all do it  thoug, that's just tactical modern football for you everything coached to **** and no freedom to play the beautiful  game.

.nothing much will change any time soon,in my view.Lets see where we are in May 
Anywhere between 6th and 10th will do me in a transitional season.

Call me a happy clapper if you like but that's my view and it's about as positive and can be 

Larky

Dont Blame the Player Blame the Game.! good post.!

Tommy says Edstar needs his bawbag tweaked with a doc martin .! If has one.! Girn Whine Moan and forget his brilliant record as manager.!LAUGH OUT LOUD.

Weird that Motherwell are apparently having such a great season, and we're having such a terrible one, and yet we're above them in the league. :?

Motherwell had a good start to the season like us but have lost their last 4 or 5 games since being turned over by Celtic.

Also Moult is out but I don't think has been 5 games.

Literally nobody? Sorry but you're wrong. Judging by the calls for the manager to be sacked there are clearly fans who have very high (and unrealistic) expectations.

Edited by Cagey
DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THERE.

Brilliant result on Saturday and, no one can argue, fully deserved. It does beg the question if we can do that to Rangers why are we not performing at a better level week in week out. I honestly believe the squad of players we have we should be pushing for a comfortable 5th place finish and should never be in a position where we are going 6 games without a goal. The team that performed so well on saturday should be given the chance to do so again this weekend but i have serious doubts whether that will happen as our manager  consistently mucks about with the starting line up. I feel this is unfairly causing a lack of confidence in some players which is having a negative impact. 

Just shows the difference having a player in the centre of the park that takes the ball down and retains possession, doesn't  even need to be a killer ball, two goals started directly from midgie keeping the ball and playing a simple ball to bring others into play.

Paton and Davidson don't do this, they do the dirty side well but you need someone in there to pick up the scraps and use them.

The team that performed so well on saturday should be given the chance to do so again this weekend but i have serious doubts whether that will happen as our manager  consistently mucks about with the starting line up. I feel this is unfairly causing a lack of confidence in some players which is having a negative impact. 

All managers seem to go for squad rotation over this hectic December period. Not having the insight that TW has in training, its hard to comment. But the players in their thirties probably do suffer from playing three games in eight days.