Perth 'loyal' - Perth St Johnstone

Ali91

Anybody going to this tomorrow? 

A Rangers side that's won 4 in a row and looking like they've turned a corner against a Saints side that has looked out of ideas for a while now. Of course, Rangers are still firnly in the banter years and St Johnstone constantly defy the odds. 

Clark

Foster Ando Joe Tanser

Millar Davidson Spoony 

MOH                          Scougz     

Macca

2-1 to the good guys, Perth pubs to be full of upset mutants come 5pm. 

I know we ultimately lost in March but the scenes when we got it back to 2-2 through Anderson's volley were one of the highlights of last season. The character to come back from two goals down at Ibrox is what Saints are all about but also what has been missing on occasion lately. We need to find that grit again, whoever is selected and in whatever shape tomorrow.

Davidson is a big loss on a number of fronts. Wouldn't be against seeing Kyle McClean given an opportunity in his absence. If Chris Millar comes in from the cold ahead of him, then why has McClean been on the bench ahead of Millar recently?

Imagine all but a few Saints fans have been waiting their whole supporting life to witness a league win at Ibrox. Wouldn't be a bad Christmas present.

Was tempted to go to this, but after Wednesday I've absolutely no desire to go. Add in the £25 price tag. 

Don't really mind the scoreline, just want to hear that we've had a hardworking performance and looked solid. I'd be tempted to throw in some "fringe" players like McLean and Johnstone from the start. Give them a sixty minute run to show what theyre like

Anybody going to this tomorrow? 

A Rangers side that's won 4 in a row and looking like they've turned a corner against a Saints side that has looked out of ideas for a while now. Of course, Rangers are still firnly in the banter years and St Johnstone constantly defy the odds. 

Clark

Foster Ando Joe Tanser

Millar Davidson Spoony 

MOH                          Scougz     

Macca

2-1 to the good guys, Perth pubs to be full of upset mutants come 5pm. 

Shut your puss and get back on p&b :lol:

Was tempted to go to this, but after Wednesday I've absolutely no desire to go. Add in the £25 price tag. 

Don't really mind the scoreline, just want to hear that we've had a hardworking performance and looked solid. I'd be tempted to throw in some "fringe" players like McLean and Johnstone from the start. Give them a sixty minute run to show what theyre like

Believe as ticket machines at gate there is a way round to get in with a ticket at a cheaper price

I'd go along the lines of;

Mannus

Shaughnessy  Anderson  Gordon  Tanser

Alston  Millar  Craig  Wotherspoon

Scougall

Maclean

Heading through, more in hope than expectation. But we're more than capable of getting something out of this, just need the whole team to perform.

I'd go along the lines of;

Mannus

Shaughnessy  Anderson  Gordon  Tanser

Alston  Millar  Craig  Wotherspoon

Scougall

Maclean

Heading through, more in hope than expectation. But we're more than capable of getting something out of this, just need the whole team to perform.

Might go with that but Macca doesn't have the pace to be lon striker now.