Ranger's v st Johnstone 16/12/17

tucker

Where have all Tommy's critics gone - just shows who knows best. In future do not forget that we have been consistently underestimated - EVEN BY OUR OWN FANS - since 1884!

Yawn! How about thinking that TW  would never have played that team had everyone been available? Injuries etc perhaps dictated the line up?

Where have all Tommy's critics gone - just shows who knows best. In future do not forget that we have been consistently underestimated - EVEN BY OUR OWN FANS - since 1884!

Well said.! Another milestone result for Tommy Wright .! Our greatest manager to date.! got sick reading the whining posts by his critics when the team hits a bad patch.! reminded me of the fans of the mob we beat today to end their good spell.!

Midge pulled the strings in midfield.

Encouraged Pates to refrain from skying the ball.

Three strikes of the highest calibre.

Great day out for the couple of hundred fans who were surrounded by 20+ stewards/Police.

No Pates no party .

Second half ran them ragged.

They don't do walking away,.......

NOT MUCH.

DEE LIGHT TIT .

Midge pulled the strings in midfield.

Encouraged Pates to refrain from skying the ball.

Three strikes of the highest calibre.

Great day out for the couple of hundred fans who were surrounded by 20+ stewards/Police.

No Pates no party .

Second half ran them ragged.

They don't do walking away,.......

NOT MUCH.

DEE LIGHT TIT .

Hoodlum you are a trooper! I saute you and the rest of the crew there today - thank you for representing us today.

Yawn! How about thinking that TW  would never have played that team had everyone been available? Injuries etc perhaps dictated the line up?

Edstar101 whiner in chief.!another "LUCKY" historic win for Tommy and Saints according to you.!LAUGH OUT LOUD.! whats that old saying Better Being Lucky than Good.! eejit.!

Another milestone result for Tommy Wright .! Our greatest manager to date.! got sick reading the whining posts by his critics when the team hits a bad patch.! reminded me of the fans of the mob we beat today to end their good spell.!

I have to admit to a bottle of wine hic! Gin! Hic! Now doing kamikaze runs round the drinks cupboard! But wtf are Saints fans looking for in a fecking manager!! Another record gone!! Three brill goals at Ibroke!!! I luv my team! GIRYU sectarian low life 

•  
    • Yawn! How about thinking that TW  would never have played that team had everyone been available? Injuries etc perhaps dictated the line up?

Edstar101 whiner in chief.!another "LUCKY" historic win for Tommy and Saints according to you.!LAUGH OUT LOUD.! whats that old saying Better Being Lucky than Good.! eejit.!

One Swallow does not make a Summer.! But this result was a feckin PHOENIX.! 

Another milestone result for Tommy Wright .! Our greatest manager to date.! got sick reading the whining posts by his critics when the team hits a bad patch.! reminded me of the fans of the mob we beat today to end their good spell.!

Fantastic day out , Midge was class on and off the ball. Always shouting and driving everyone on , midfield leader .  Scougall was full o energy in his best position behind the front man , great shift . Big Denny ,Alston , Pates and Craig worked hard . 3 good goals after a mare o a start where we could have crumbled. Man for man playing for the jersey. Hearts at home next . Same starting line up next week. 

Cummins great strike