Ranger's v st Johnstone 16/12/17

tucker

that was a great day out, expected nothing, but really controlled the game and every man stood up and was counted today.

Superb when players came over to the saints end at the two goals in the 2nd half, magic moments, could feel the seethe from the orcs, still buzzin......

Three really good goals.

Just shows what we can do with a bit of creativity in midfield & movement up front.

Midge has been dogged by injury & illness this season .  I wonder though if they were excuses not to play him as Saints are not wanting him.

Don’t think so, but he missed a lot of games through imaginary injury’s and illness, if his head is ok,he’ll play 

Lovely.  I'm looking into an away season ticket..

Where has this come from... so pleased for zippy.. really so pleased, hoping he can score in his next running 5 games now. Get In!

Gave 0% hope after the Aberdeen home loss.  Rangers were sitting second best team in Scotland before the game and to win in that shitthole... plaudits to all.  

The only way to stop the negativity from the fans is win.  And win some more.  Players care. Fans care. Maybe we can pull together in the same direction  as there has been differences lately.  Simply put, score goals and win and we'll adore you

Don’t think so, but he missed a lot of games through imaginary injury’s and illness, if his head is ok,he’ll play 

I bow to your inside knowledge or are you just repeating Tommy's thoughts ?.

I was like many who said if he can't last more than 30 minutes before going off injured then he would be better away.

Hopefully after lasting 90 mins yesterday & getting the praise from Tommy then all that is behind him.

Had a great day with my mate. Got tickets in with the orcs so we could have a few drinks pre and post match, before heading out in Glasgow. 

Wasnt expecting much after the last few performances. But that was the old saints. And a lot has to be said for Chris coming back in (and talking to his teammates) plus scougall central which we have all been crying out for. 

Fair made our weekend. 

Looking at the starting 11 on Sat., compared to 2 years ago when it was the same result in the League Cup, only 2 survivors, Joe the throw and Midge.

After his early mistake by allowing the ball to run off his foot which resulted in the opening goal, Joe was a colossus in defence.

Also, no coincidence that Midge played in both games.

He was my Man of the Match.

Well ask him if he’s pulled a sicky when fit this season,most folk know he has,but you’ll know better no doubt 

I've no idea what the crack with his situation is, always been convinced it's more a mental issue that sees him taken off after thirty minutes but that's just opinion. 

I just hope he can play regularly for us for the rest of the season, as he's our most important player. 

I can assure you that Midgey never PULLED A SICKY  he was told not to come in last week as he took unwell traveling to training and had picked up a sickness bug from his daughters & wife. He did come off in a couple of games LAST season a lot of that was down to the fact that the previous physio at the club had been treating the injury incorrectly nothing imaginary or in his head  . I think if you were to look at the stats over the last 2 seasons Midgey's availability to play would match well with most of the squad , if you aren't picked you can't play .

He managed ninety minutes so you'd assume hes fit enough. I'm not entering a discussion about his commitment to the club.

The fact that he managed 90 mins considering he hasn't played a proper game for weeks/months is testimony to his professionalism.

If he had been fit & wanted earlier in the season he would have been a good captain. Not sure if Joe has enough experience to be skipper.

Quote not working but I agree with cagey, Tommy obviously sees something in Johnstone but illness and injury, not to mention being in the car that turned up late, have hampered his chances. Hope he gets a chance now.

As for Alston, I still believe he has something to offer. These are guys for the future, and the future starts now.

I missed that one,as my dad wouldnae go there then, but you and your dad will love it as much as I do ,get in there!! 

Like us missing Saturday, he refuses to go there now after the game we won when we got hot water thrown over us from the top deck and a bottle of water thrown which just missed his head.