Ranger's v st Johnstone 16/12/17

tucker

Could be a long afternoon. Key to getting anything from this game is keeping it close early on and hopefully taking a chance if they fall to us. I don't know what kind of team Tommy is sending out they change weekly but I'd like to see Alston back in. We are due a wee break so who knows how this might turn out.

Would truly like to see TW fashion a win against these people in the same manner as Hamilton and Dundee a few weeks ago. I think it's more likely we will see the same sort of result as Delboy McInnes (twice) and Neil Lennon saw recently.

Whatever various bloggers/pundits say about the quality of players brought in by Pedro over the summer period they seem to be able to churn out the results, maybe Murty's got the magic hat.

All we can hope for is a fair crack from the ref. and, this time, let's try and keep 11 players on the park.

Edited by Indicator

Would truly like to see TW fashion a win against these people in the same manner as Hamilton and Dundee a few weeks ago. I think it's more likely we will see the same sort of result as Delboy McInnes (twice) and Neil Lennon saw recently.

Whatever various bloggers/pundits say about the quality of players brought in by Pedro over the summer period they seem to be able to churn out the results, maybe Murty's got the magic hat.

All we can hope for is a fair crack from the ref. and, this time, let's try and keep 11 players on the park.

Don Robertson. Don't remember him giving Saints anything so tough day ahead.

Ideal game for Midge to come in and help keep possesion.Alston & Wetherspoon could really help swing things if both have a good game.We absolutely need to keep it tight early and avoid silly free-kicks and bookings. 0-0 @halftime....1-2 final score with Scougall going to double his score.