Stagecoach discount

RandomGuy

https://www.stagecoachbus.com/promos-and-offers/east-scotland/match-dayrider

We're offering 50% off a dayrider ticket for St Johnstone season ticket holders to reach weekend home matches for the 17/18 season.

Supporters simply need to show their season ticket to the driver of the first Stagecoach bus they board on match day to receive 50% off one of our dayrider tickets

Excellent offer, But as always arseholes will abuse it! "Lindsay the Butchers" have had to implement a more stringent policy with their great offer, You need to show the season ticket, other form of ID and the Card. this is not a problem to most legitimate users I am sure. But season ticket discount holders passing their card to the next in line and then the next  to get a discount is abuse of the card and the idea behind it is now lost,      

Excellent offer, But as always arseholes will abuse it! "Lindsay the Butchers" have had to implement a more stringent policy with their great offer, You need to show the season ticket, other form of ID and the Card. this is not a problem to most legitimate users I am sure. But season ticket discount holders passing their card to the next in line and then the next  to get a discount is abuse of the card and the idea behind it is now lost,      

Bah Humbug !

Excellent offer, But as always arseholes will abuse it! "Lindsay the Butchers" have had to implement a more stringent policy with their great offer, You need to show the season ticket, other form of ID and the Card.    

Lindsay last week.. my Saints card is kept in the season ticket wallet. Quick glance at it was all that was required. Don't need other ID.  It's the only offer I have used. Couldn' tell you what other offers there are.

Stuff stagecoach.

i have used the saints card loads ,it’s braw.in fact it’s been more value than some of the home games.

maybe your name should be on the card for identity purposes.

i have got 10% off at the locksmiths when I needed a new key.

i am now a regular at the chippy st Leonard’s bridge 10% off most Braw.

i have been to nawab for curries and get 10% off bill.nawab don’t give you discount at dinner time though as the price is heavily discounted already.

well worth getting a season ticket just for the card.

all we need now is vodka discount somewhere as well .make it Smirnoff please.

doss.

I blame the arseholes who abuse it.