Lower tier

Adults - £20

Over 65s&Students - £15

Under 18s - £10

Under 13s - £5

Sale date announced once tix are received

Edited by garydavidson

36 minutes ago, St Mikey said:

Lie down, get pumped then concentrate on the league. 

Otherwise how many teams have won the cup and got relegated?

Sure Wigan might’ve done that l o l

Give me a choice between winning the cup and being relegated, or staying up without a cup, I'd take the cup.

Theres absolutely no chance of us winning the cup, though.

Not wasting my money on going to this. Will be the game TW puts Gordon and Comrie back in. 

Hope the young players pull off a shock and giru tommy. But he will revert to type whatever the result. 

Needs to look at the team and some changes required. Especially if playing the five

Sort out the defence.

foster out, keeps letting you down. 

Tanser out, poor defender. Would put Liam in On the left side. 

Joe out with Liam Gordon in. Joe is no leader and hardly a good defender. 

Would have ando (even though he has been pish over joe) between Kerr and Gordon. 

18 minutes ago, saintcraigieboy said:

Not wasting my money on going to this. Will be the game TW puts Gordon and Comrie back in. 

Hope the young players pull off a shock and giru tommy. But he will revert to type whatever the result. 

Needs to look at the team and some changes required. Especially if playing the five

Sort out the defence.

Would have ando (even though he has been pish over joe) between Kerr and Gordon. 

I agree with your team but have you ever heard through thick and thin ......

23 minutes ago, saintcraigieboy said:

Sort out the defence.

You can't slag TW for playing the "old guard" and not giving young players a chance, and then demand we drop a 23yo left back to play Liam Craig in that position. 

Not going to this.  Hope we get a decent support for the Cup.

Hope we win just to get it up Levein!  Wanna win it controversially so to hear him moan ha ha and more importantly with hope to kick start the league form.

Dreaming of a day trip to a semi final again.. who knows what might happen.. it's not far away... favourable draws could make it happen.

Edited by Dave H

19 hours ago, St Mikey said:

Lie down, get pumped then concentrate on the league. 

Otherwise how many teams have won the cup and got relegated?

Sure Wigan might’ve done that l o l

A win would give us a boost.A defeat will hurt us even more & effect confidence even more.

Another round would make up for the £5 or 6 grand we will lose by being down near bottom as opposed to top 6.

For Saints I'd go this team. Shaughnessy RB means even if Hearts stifle any creativity we have, we will have a threat from the long throw-In on a tight park. Gordon, Anderson, Kerr, Davidson and Johnstone can all hopefully bring an aerial threat, and give a bit of presence at the back to nullify the Hearts long ball game.  Gordon is also a talker and we need leaders out there.

Foster only ahead of Comrie as he's possibly more comfortable on the left, but I'm equally happy for Comrie to start. 

Whatever we think of Craig Levein, he's all about getting results. His team's have always pulled jerseys, dived, talked to refs, try to get folk sent off and do whatever it takes to get a win.  We have to match that, and go beyond this weekend. We have to bite, kick, scratch, surround the ref and appeal for everything, and do whatever it takes to get a win.  Dive for a penalty, punch the ball in with a hand.. whatever it takes to get through.

A win here would be a massive boost, and something to build confidence for the rest of the season. I've dropped Tanser and Alston because I don't think they're prepared to roll their sleeves up and tear a heart right out of the chest of one of these Edinburgh muppets, and we have no time for passengers right now.

Hopefully a big Saints support, let's get right behind the team.

IMG_0624.thumb.JPG.2cfa55428da7ec8ac7eca61cffcab47d.JPG