Heart's v St Johnstone 03/02/18

tucker

A Tanser error for the first the only difference, referee has been absolutely bizarre. Spoonys first booking seemed to be about complaining about not getting a corner, after a Hearts player had kicked the ball out with nobody near him. Since then we've seen about five late tackles with no bookings, before he gives Wotherspoon a second one. 

7 minutes ago, dave mc said:

Never seen it ad Tansers  fault myself probably Kerr if anyone 

Looked like Tanser was pinned too easy, should've stuck his boot through it. 

This is an encouraging performance. Folk will moan about losing and not scoring but we've more than matched the form in the country away from home, only difference is one bit of sloppiness at the start of the half. Even with ten men we've matched them. 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Looked like Tanser was pinned too easy, should've stuck his boot through it. 

This is an encouraging performance. Folk will moan about losing and not scoring but we've more than matched the form in the country away from home, only difference is one bit of sloppiness at the start of the half. Even with ten men we've matched them. 

You will still be saying this as we disappear into the ****ing Championship. The only ****ing thing that matters now is POINTS and we aint getting any AGAIN. Previously at least we have picked up some points on the road but now, that's not happening. 3 point of the play-off spot and 6 points of the straight doon position.  Wright can **** off and he can take  Spoony and all the other useless cunts with him.

5 minutes ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

You will still be saying this as we disappear into the ****ing Championship. The only ****ing thing that matters now is POINTS and we aint getting any AGAIN. Previously at least we have picked up some points on the road but now, that's not happening. 3 point of the play-off spot and 6 points of the straight doon position.  Wright can **** off and he can take  Spoony and all the other useless cunts with him.

Are you serious?

We played well, had one sloppy moment where we conceded amongst two wonder saves and us hitting the bar. We dominated to the point it wasn't even clear we were a man down. I've had a lot of issues with our performances lately, but I'm struggling to believe anyone can criticise that one.

2 minutes ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

Broon doesnt have the stomach or the wallet for premiership.... he'll steward us back down to where his wallet is safer, wherever that ends up.

Shouldn't detract from that good team performance, played with heart and played their socks off. We had by far the best chances, should have won by a couple but the gods were on the jambos.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy said:

Are you serious?

We played well, had one sloppy moment where we conceded amongst two wonder saves and us hitting the bar. We dominated to the point it wasn't even clear we were a man down. I've had a lot of issues with our performances lately, but I'm struggling to believe anyone can criticise that one.

Pity there's no points for "performance", though.

8 minutes ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

Wow calm down fella 

Just now, RandomGuy said:

I know theres not, theres confidence the players can take from it though, and that'll help earn points. 

Sometimes you just get unlucky, thats what happened here.

Totally agree random at least we are starting to play well and bods well for the rest of the season

2 minutes ago, 17May said:

The way were playing i do not fancy us in a bottom 6 scrap

We just outplayed the team in fifth away from home. Can folk please not blow this whole result out of proportion? 

We've just controlled a match away to Hearts, we're three points off sixth, and we've two games in hand over the two teams below us, and three games in hand over the team bottom.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy said:

We've been superb, Muzz dominating, and Kanes had more chances in that half than MacLean managed in December.

Not sure the midfield can keep it up though, Spoony starting to tire already. Willock looks absolute quality on the ball, and Tanser looking threatening on the wing. Hearts haven't had a single chance worth remembering.

Surely if Kane had that many chances he should have taken at least 1.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

We just outplayed the team in fifth away from home. Can folk please not blow this whole result out of proportion? 

We've just controlled a match away to Hearts, we're three points off sixth, and we've two games in hand over the two teams below us, and three games in hand over the team bottom.

Are you ****ing stupid??  What makes you thing people are reacting to one result. People are reacting to us being 6 points off the relegation spot. people are reacting to us  losing game after game, of  failing to score regularly. People are reacting to our manager keeping picking the same shit players week in week out.. I am surprised you never mentioned we got  point against celtic and beat rangers. Nae wonder I dinnae come in here very often these days.. Half of our team are no longer good enough at this level but  as long as you're happy with things I will piss off again and try my best not to return or respond to you..   Have a nice day.  ;-)