Heart's v St Johnstone 03/02/18

tucker

46 minutes ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

You will still be saying this as we disappear into the ****ing Championship. The only ****ing thing that matters now is POINTS and we aint getting any AGAIN. Previously at least we have picked up some points on the road but now, that's not happening. 3 point of the play-off spot and 6 points of the straight doon position.  Wright can **** off and he can take  Spoony and all the other useless cunts with him.

Wow.the ghost in full flow.stand well back mind the spray ,women and children first.

what a belter of a rant.

hey big man calm the fuq doon .

50 minutes ago, saintee in exile said:

Toys out the pram there

29 minutes ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

Are you ****ing stupid??  What makes you thing people are reacting to one result. People are reacting to us being 6 points off the relegation spot. people are reacting to us  losing game after game, of  failing to score regularly. People are reacting to our manager keeping picking the same shit players week in week out.. I am surprised you never mentioned we got  point against celtic and beat rangers. Nae wonder I dinnae come in here very often these days.. Half of our team are no longer good enough at this level but  as long as you're happy with things I will piss off again and try my best not to return or respond to you..   Have a nice day.  ;-)

And here.

hes Braw in full flow eh !

1 minute ago, Cagey said:

Scougall was our best player before the break & hasn't seen the first team since. Wotherspoon  who is slower than a wet weekend gets a game.

Comrie who could get a transfer fee can't get a game ahead of Watson or Foster.

Comrie and Scougall have both been injured

Yet again we have supporters that think we have a god given right to be in the top six. 

On one of the smallest budgets in the league I say we’ve done pretty good 

if we go down don’t be surprised as we’re one of the clubs in this league that are semi favorites to do so and the bookies hardly get it wrong. 

Support your team through thick and thin and let’s hope TW gets us out of this mess 

5 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Yeah,months ago. Comrie played left back on Monday but can't get a place in team in front of 2 has been. Scougall on the bench on Monday and today.

Comrie didn’t start on a Monday at all. Given he and Scougall have only both just come back from injury and illness, squad management from Wright was totally the right thing to do. 

As it happened Foster was good today. 

7 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Yeah,months ago. Comrie played left back on Monday but can't get a place in team in front of 2 has been. Scougall on the bench on Monday and today.

Comrie played about twenty minutes on Monday at right back. The game before he was only playing left back due to a late pull out. 

Scougall isn't fit. 

2 hours ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

You will still be saying this as we disappear into the ****ing Championship. The only ****ing thing that matters now is POINTS and we aint getting any AGAIN. Previously at least we have picked up some points on the road but now, that's not happening. 3 point of the play-off spot and 6 points of the straight doon position.  Wright can **** off and he can take  Spoony and all the other useless cunts with him.

Fairweather Supporter speak.!LAUGH OUT LOUD

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Comrie played about twenty minutes on Monday at right back. The game before he was only playing left back due to a late pull out. 

Scougall isn't fit. 

Yeah,getting my games mixed up. Not sure why we would have an injured player on the bench & let Paton go & not even bench Midge.

Not like you to be so positive Random.

As my fellow malcontent Ghostie says ,it is not about today ,its about losing 6 points to the likes of Dundee ,Patrick,Killie etc.

1 hour ago, slf said:

Aye Muriel you have fun on stjohnstone banter there even more deluded fuds than here.absolute wallies most of em.

I miss the rants of ginger whinger  wisdom,calm down and don’t forget to come back.

choo Choi the noo

On a positive note I predicted a Jambos victory and have consolidated my position at the top of the table..  So it's not all bad news..

I don't think the result is too much of a shock and I also don't detect that fans are demanding that we always finish top 6.  There is an obvious fear about our run and forthcoming fixtures. The reality is we are in a bit of a dog fight now. What will jeopardise our status as an SPFL club, is a narrative that we have a small budget and that if we go down so be it. I personally don't fancy 5 or 10 years in the Championship, but that's just my opinion. Let's all pull together and focus on staying up.

COYS

Edited by Havana Saint
spelling

3 minutes ago, Havana Saint said:

I don't think the result is too much of a shock and I also don't detect that fans are demanding that we always finish top  there is an ibvious fear about our run and forthcoming fixtures. The reality is we are in a bit of a dog fight now. What will jeopardise our status as an SPFL club, is a narrative that we have a small budget and that if we go down so be it. I personally don't fancy 5 or 10 years in the Championship, but that's just my opinion. Let's all pull together and focus on staying up.

Its not a shock to most given our recent results!,as a matter of fact I thought we played well even when Spoony got binned.! Be interesting to see how Tommy copes with a dog fight as opposed to a top six or european place fight.! absolutely disgusted with some of the comments about the team and Tommy Wright our greatest ever manager by a long way.!

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

Surely if Kane had that many chances he should have taken at least 1.

Usual s*** . Kane had an excellent game today. Denied by the bar, a quality save and a good effort when reacting to a rebond. Might be worth watching the highlights before spouting your usual negative guff.

Yes I am disappointed at the result too but the fact is that we did play well today. On another day we could easily have been 2-0 up.