MOTHERWELL AWAY TUESDAY

byebyedundee

Guest ScottMann

@MotherwellFC
81' | 2-0 Alston with Saint's first sniff of goal in the second 45, and it's a long range shit which can only find the side-netting.

The Motherwell twitter's having an off night too.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

I genuinely think we're finishing bottom. Only six points clear of County who we play before the split, our other games consist of the top six and Kilmarnock. 

Wouldn't fancy us to beat Thistle, Dundee and Motherwell/Kilmarnock after the split either

When you break it down like that its very hard to argue we wont finish bottom

If you take it Motherwell are having as indifferent a season as ourselves this result is not good, Motherwell look to have strengthened and Saints look weak and keep making the same mistakes!

Glad to see that Motherwell substituted Curtis Main as it looks like he was running the show according to the stats from BBC Website.

Still don't believe we're the worst team amongst the teams in bottom six, but the fact these teams continually take points from us even when we are in top six it certainly does'nt bode well for the remaining matches.

Edited by Pelosi

This forum has become doom and gloom with a load of half empty glass posters.

So we have not hit the dizzy heights of previous seasons well thats life.

Being a half full glass type of person we will NOT be going down this season nor have to be involved in the play-offs.

In Saints I Believe.

Edited by Templar Saint

3 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Being a half full glass type of person we will NOT going down this season nor have ot be involved in the play-offs.

In Saints I Believe.

Since the 1-0 win over Partick on August 18th,weve won four league games. Two of those four were against Hamilton. 

Since that win, we've also only drawn three, so do the maths to see how many we've lost (Partick game was our third league game) 

Wright & Co will & rightly so, be forever etched into Saints History for their past achievements. However, a club can not rest on its past achievements. The club, team & infrastructure must all continually move forward. Those that have played a pivotal role in that success should be thanked, remembered & allowed to leave with a degree of dignity

9 minutes ago, john.w said:

Looks like TW has got in a hole and doesn’t know how to get out wouldn’t be surprised to see him with his P whatever you call them very shortly

Hate kicking folk when they're down - but I hope so. All mangers have a shelf life, unless you're in charge of a side with millions to spend. Wright's race is run - as you say, he doesn't know how to sort this for whatever reason. Tragedy, but the club has to come first.

Waiting on TW blaming the defeat essentially on Scougall unfortunately being injured irrespective there are 11 on the pitch. 

In TW we trust? For me not anymore as he’s said he was to ring the changes. 

Worst form in the league. 

County on the 24th will decide it. No point expecting anything from game at Celtic in a couple weeks. We have the worst fixtures. Celtic, Rangers, Hibs, Aberdeen and Motherwell before split. County, Killie, Dundee and Hamilton. All easily defeats??

22 goals in the league all season but mainly 18 goals in 23 Games?!

We don’t need a Scottish Cup distraction to stay in this league.

Only my opinion but it’s not looking great with no wins in 6.

10 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Being a half full glass type of person we will NOT be going down this season nor have to be involved in the play-offs.

In Saints I Believe.

Hope your right but form says completely otherwise.

9 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

In Saints I Believe.

Happy. Clappy. La. La. Land.

Not content with smashing the record for the longest amount of time played without a goal? How about seeing the team in a tailspin now?i

If Wright is still manger after the weekend and we've been put out of the cup, we deserve to go down.

Just now, R.B.B:- Adz said:

In time for Saturday vs Hearts? Unlikely? The week after vs Celtic??

The St.Johnstone players trudged off the pitch with their heads down... says it all 

McMillan will be the end of the month, Williams wont even join training until Thursday/Friday apparently.

Take out the three games at the start of the season and the league table is grim as ****

Untitled.png.6c1e07344c156180b77d2f3e09e1bbff.png

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

McMillan will be the end of the month, Williams wont even join training until Thursday/Friday apparently.

It was a rhetorical.. I am aware that as a duo they are far from joining the starting 11 and furthermore are grossly unlikely to reverse our form 

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Take out the three games at the start of the season and the league table is grim as ****

Untitled.png.6c1e07344c156180b77d2f3e09e1bbff.png

Thanks for this. MoH won us those early points single handily. Interesting to see those points missing.  With Accies losing players they might be worse off. 

Just remember we were top of the league this season.. it's not all doom.

Edited by Dave H