Dundee away Saturday 10th March

saintie72

We play Dundee at Dens park on Saturday 10th March. Pick up will be at The Wheel Inn at 11.45am and Barossa Street at 12.15

Bus prices are:- adults £10, 12 to 16 are £7 and under 12's are £3.

Please call  01738 628391 to book your seat. 

Please be aware that Barossa supporters committee members do not have access to the bus sheet and we would ask that you please call the club to book your seat rather than contacting the committee. Thank you.

The club opening times are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - 4.30. Friday and Saturday - 11 am

• 4 weeks later...

Due to a ridiculously early departure time ( I know not what for??)   I have been forced to cancel my seats and am now going by car.   Would love to know WHY the bus is leaving so early. If you don't want to go to a pub ( which i don't) you have over an hour to wait before the gates even open and a full 2 hours before the game kicks off..  If folk want a drink, surely it would be  better for the club if they had a drink in there before  we leave rather than lining some Dundonian pubs pockets..

4 hours ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

Due to a ridiculously early departure time ( I know not what for??)   I have been forced to cancel my seats and am now going by car.   Would love to know WHY the bus is leaving so early. If you don't want to go to a pub ( which i don't) you have over an hour to wait before the gates even open and a full 2 hours before the game kicks off..  If folk want a drink, surely it would be  better for the club if they had a drink in there before  we leave rather than lining some Dundonian pubs pockets..

One of the reasons I stopped using the buses and easily filled a late bus for Hampden with non drinkers and people who work till noon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/03/2018 at 4:37 PM, The ghost of Jim Morton said: