Celtic v St Johnstone 18/02/18 3pm

tucker

Hopefully another good performance at Celtic park normally are not to bad against Celtic at parkhead, Tommy has said Williams and Easton should make the game, McMillan still out till the Ross county game probably, scougall out long term, think Liam might make it as well.think Midge will start, saints should go back to a back four bring in Easton if ready or Liam, drop either Joe and Anderson bring in Watson next to Kerr try and change things about,need  clean sheets build from that coys

Being the normal fatalistic Scot/Saints fan I predict I won’t make a prediction! I saw Saints on their last visit there when I left disappointed only getting a draw! I won’t manage this time which is probably just as well, what with their restricted view! Mind you I think this time I would be watching from BEHIND my seat never mind the pillar! 

COYS :-) 

You've got to think getting anything out of this match is going to be a stretch. Even if Celtic are hampered with injuries they can still play at a high tempo which would be too much for us. I'm hoping  that we at least put up a decent fight and look organised at the back. A narrow defeat however unpalatable would at least show us that there is something there to work; an absolute doing doing by 4 or more goals means the game is up.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

I probably moan on more than most to play the young guys but in this game I would like to see Craig & Midge playing along with a back 4 of Joe Kerr Gordon & Comrie if Easton not ready.

I can' see him playing that backline. 

Can see the same 5 as last week. maybe a wee change to a 4 with Joe moving to right back and foster to left.