Sign in to follow this  
tucker

Celtic v St Johnstone 18/02/18 3pm

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

Wonder what aw the headless chickens who have been tearing the saints apart for the last couple of weeks have to say tonight and those predicting 4/ 5 / 6 against shame on yous.

I agree.

i salute every stjohnstone fan that attended

i will now get pissed

aye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mainstand said:

As no what will the moaners be able to moan about tonight. Shame on TW for spoiling some folks weekends.

Great result now 9 out of 9 in next 3 games please.

dont spoil a good day with this endless bitterness please

saints fans passion displays in different ways and guises....people care and get worried

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mainstand said:

As no what will the moaners be able to moan about tonight. Shame on TW for spoiling some folks weekends.

Great result now 9 out of 9 in next 3 games please.

Do you really think there is a saints fan out there or on here who would actually want us not to win?!?

We have been rank rotten of late, but today was a great performance, so well organised and solid. That’s the Saints we have become used to and standards have slipped of late. Let’s hope thats the start of a good run for us and a push for top 6.

Edited by TheYellowBox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would have taken a point before the game.  Not surprised seeing a defensive performance being useful today.   Never get carried away with a decent performance v Celtic, more important game and more difficult game next week.  Good confidence builder today. Next week can't come quick enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheYellowBox said:
3 minutes ago, TheYellowBox said:

Do you really think there is a saints fan out there or on here who would actually want us not to win?!?

We have been rank rotten of late, but today was a great performance, so well organised and solid. That’s the Saints we have become used to and standards have slipped of late. Let’s hope thats the start of a good run for us and a push for top 6.

I would hope not. But I do think there are some who are only too happy at sticking the knives in to TW and SB.

But back on topic great result great performance. Now onwards and upwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Battling team performance to earn a point away from home.

Celtic fans all over Twitter claiming we "kicked them all over the park" and are "thugs"

Its like the good old days ^_^

Means nothing if we can't follow it up with similar performances, though, we've played well in the odd game here and there this season, need to have a run of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mainstand said:

I would hope not. But I do think there are some who are only too happy at sticking the knives in to TW and SB.

But back on topic great result great performance. Now onwards and upwards.

Hopefully that kind of performance and a point we wouldn’t have been expecting to pick up gives the players great confidence going into some very tricky looking games. Kerr looking more and more like a first pick and turning into a very tidy defender.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

dont spoil a good day with this endless bitterness please

saints fans passion displays in different ways and guises....people care and get worried

What he said, great point, hopefully the turning point and kick on to safety, huge game next week, same again performance and 3 points

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great result, the last thing a team playing with no confidence needs is a gubbing... our problem doesn’t seem to be the way we play against the ‘old firm’ but the way we don’t turn up against the teams below us. However today I am proud of my wee diddy team...COYS life in the old dog yet..:-) pleased for Tommy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this