St.Johnstone v Rangers 19:45 27/2/18

541ntees

2 hours ago, Noreen Caie said:

When did this change to tues all my fixture lists say wed, spoken to three season ticket holders today and they were all surprised or  have I had my head in the sand as usual LAUGH OUT LOUD

Been changed to Tuesday for a good while now

I know because I work Tuesday  night's and had to put in for hols

2 hours ago, Havana Saint said:

Hope some news today, we need to be a bit quicker with this sort of stuff.

It's really poor but it has been for virtually forever. You need to sow the seed in the minds of some fans but Saints just take it all for granted.

Mind you at £26 or £27 when it's on TV, how many tickets will Saints sell? Will it reach three figures?

A match thread probably isn't the place for it but is there any intention of replacing Ross Cunningham and/or Megan Moss?

1 hour ago, Radford 72 said:

A match thread probably isn't the place for it but is there any intention of replacing Ross Cunningham and/or Megan Moss?

You're the prime candidate, plenty experience with the unofficial, make the step up for free entry and the odd pie. If we ever make Europe again you might even qualify for a broonie bonus(euro freebie, to the uninitiated). 

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/news/post/ticket-info-match-v-rangers-fc200218

"

Saints are at home to Rangers FC on Tuesday 27th February 2018 with a 7.45pm kick off and admission to the match will be by St Johnstone FC Season Ticket or match ticket only.

All Rangers area ticket sales are being dealt with by Rangers FC. Tickets for Saints fans are now on sale only to existing season ticket holders requiring additional match tickets and Saints supporters on club databases.

Prices are as follows: Adult - £27 Over 65s and 13 – 18 year olds - £14

The McDiarmid Park Ticket Office is open daily from 9.30am to 5pm (01738 455000)."

Guest ScottMann
59 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Someone been reading WAP again ?.

Funny you should say that. Tommy's issued a couple of statements recently that seem to be in response to the criticism on social media. I didn't think anyone at McDiarmid paid any attention to it let alone have it generate comebacks.

Saints are at home to Rangers FC on Tuesday 27th February 2018 with a 7.45pm kick off and admission to the match will be by St Johnstone FC Season Ticket or match ticket only.

All Rangers area ticket sales are being dealt with by Rangers FC. Tickets for Saints fans are now on sale only to existing season ticket holders requiring additional match tickets and Saints supporters on club databases.

The McDiarmid Park Ticket Office is open daily from 9.30am to 5pm (01738 455000)."

See above, in bold. Will Saints ever see the money?

On 2/22/2018 at 10:57 AM, fazman1977 said:

See above, in bold. Will Saints ever see the money?

Steve Brown may be a number of things but a soft touch isn't one of them.