Saints bad luck with injuries strikes again

Tranmere Saintee

4 minutes ago, PanamaSaint said:

I got the impression from match reports and TW´s comments that Richard Foster was in good form recently. Just needs to manage his anger issues better.

That’s the impression I have since he got back in the team and realised that he was being pushed by Comrie.

Guest ScottMann
9 minutes ago, PanamaSaint said:

What is the latest news on the injury to David McMillan? Is there a target name for him to make a return?

Haven't heard but I'd take a wild guess at David McMillan.

36 minutes ago, Melbourne Saint said:

No matter whether folk think "Rocky" Foster is gash, or a decent fullback, or a future MMA star, it is a loss. I just hope there's no more injuries- we've got a small squad. We need The Beast back... and soon. How is he progressing?

Played in at least one youth game, was apparently "sore" after the game so probably won't start, but could maybe make the bench this weekend. 

Foster is a loss for sure.  He puts a shift in every time he plays. Great desire to win. Don't know where folk get anger issues from, is it diagnosed or just assumed as he gets hacked off like a fan for not winning.

The negativity in our fans is unbearable. Probably not got one thing positive to shout about, it' the fans that need anger management sessions to change their outlook.  This forum is going ever more septic.  

Wishing to see Foster return before the season is out. 

Edited by Dave H

Comrie is a real star in the making; very composed and provides a real threat going forward. I think he will fit in well and I expect him to really grab his chance. Foster has been a good player for us and maybe an early close season for him will mean he will be back fresher than ever - I'm not convinced starting the season so early every year for isn't catching up with us.

Disappointing news about Foster, hope he makes a speedy recovery. He had been playing well recently, much more like his form from most of last season.

I'll be honest, i was completely fed up with him after the Dundee game sending off. On top of the suspensions for fighting with Swanson and kicking the refs door in he was becoming a liability. I also felt on the park he would lay into teammates rather than take blame for mistakes himself. I could understand the 'angry man' accusations.

However, since coming back in, he has just got on with the job and been solid. He'll be a loss for the remainder of the season.

• 1 month later...