Sign in to follow this  
Sevco zombie

Youth Academy News

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Cagey said:

I see the kids beat Vale of Earn 5-1. No info on OS but then the club appear to have no interest in informing the fans about the kids that may be the future of the club.

Sadly , yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sevcozombie2 said:

For those that was wishing my lad well for the future just to let u know he has signed for Luncarty jfc and has refound his passion and love for the game 

That’s good. Thanks for all your posts and updates. I found them informative and interesting as someone who never engages with anything but the first team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2019 at 10:48 AM, sevcozombie2 said:

For those that was wishing my lad well for the future just to let u know he has signed for Luncarty jfc and has refound his passion and love for the game 

At the end of the day after all ups and down that’s what is most important. Good luck to Kyle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He did tell his coach to F off last season and was suspended for a week. Brought in his agent and Saints sh£t it, suspension off. 

As long as you are an asset to the club attitude and manners mean fk all.

Then when a player wants to leave and the club is unhappy they spit out the dummy ala Mark Hurst

Something wrong at this football club.

Ask sevcozombie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sasha said:

He did tell his coach to F off last season and was suspended for a week. Brought in his agent and Saints sh£t it, suspension off. 

As long as you are an asset to the club attitude and manners mean fk all.

Then when a player wants to leave and the club is unhappy they spit out the dummy ala Mark Hurst

Something wrong at this footasball club.

Ask sevcozombie

Who was the coach ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sasha said:

Ten when a player wants to leave and the club is unhappy they spit out the dummy ala Mark Hurst

Quite understandable why Tommy was hacked off as he believed he had Hurst as long as his contact was running. 

Know you certainly don't like the club but you are always quite vague as to why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

Quite understandable why Tommy was hacked off as he believed he had Hurst as long as his contact was running. 

Know you certainly don't like the club but you are always quite vague as to why.

Oh I think it's quite obvious why he doesn't like the club ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sasha said:

He did tell his coach to F off last season and was suspended for a week. Brought in his agent and Saints sh£t it, suspension off. 

As long as you are an asset to the club attitude and manners mean fk all.

Then when a player wants to leave and the club is unhappy they spit out the dummy ala Mark Hurst

Something wrong at this football club.

Ask sevcozombie

Yup, strange why a club would try and hold on to an asset that might earn them money, while ditching assets which only take money with no chance of recouping it.

You'd think they were running a business or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Sure I saw that we play Patrick thistle tonight at mcdiarmid under 18 league. 

Watched thistle v Stoke city u18 a few weeks ago. Thistle are not a bad outfit but lacked numbers that day with only 12 players. Should be a good match.

We can't be there is nothing about it on OS :razz:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mainstand said:

Sure I saw that we play Patrick thistle tonight at mcdiarmid under 18 league. 

Watched thistle v Stoke city u18 a few weeks ago. Thistle are not a bad outfit but lacked numbers that day with only 12 players. Should be a good match.

It’s on the fixture list for today but no idea what time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this