Sign in to follow this  
tucker

St Johnstone v Hamilton 03/03/18 3pm

Going to start this thread, been lucky with my last two, Celtic and Ross County,think ranger's game was poor show but two big games in seven days starting with the Hamilton game,I would expect Tommy to play midge and macca for this one, hopefully injury wise muzz makes it, Easton and McMillan make the bench,tanser ill against ranger's expect him to make although the lad has had a few sick day cancellations, hope is all well with him,COYS

Need Chris Millar back in that midfield. Keep Kerr in as he can score for us. Hoping that McMillan can make the bench at the very least, he is an unknown player for the opposition. Accies are brutal in tackles etc so we need to be brave, first to the ball , close them down. As to goalie I like Mannus and Clark equally so happy with either option. Fans need to get behind the team for this one, let’s try something novel like not getting on someone’s back as soon as they make a mistake etc.3 points required so let’s do it. Will be there supporting the boys no matter what.

Mannus

Joe Kerr Anderson Tanser (Easton if he's fit enough to play)

Alston Millar Davidson (If not fit then Craig) Wotherspoon

Maclean Kane

Have to back the same 11 that beat County to do the business against Hamilton. Changes made last night certainly negatively affected the team.

17 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Mannus

Joe Kerr Anderson Tanser (Easton if he's fit enough to play)

Alston Millar Davidson (If not fit then Craig) Wotherspoon

Maclean Kane

Have to back the same 11 that beat County to do the business against Hamilton. Changes made last night certainly negatively affected the team.

I'd have Williams in for Alston.  I really hope Easton is fit - Tanser is far too weak in the tackle.

11 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Would hope they would play it on 24th March. Scotland playing Costa Rica on 23rd & don't suppose there will be any Saints or Hamilton players in squad.

Your thinking won't get you elected to the SFA/SPFL boards.:laugh: