Dundee v Saints

First goal vital, as always. Coming on four months since we scored an away goal in the league..

Mannus

Shaughnessy - Anderson - Gordon - Tanser

Williams - Davidson - Millar - Craig

MacLean - Kane

Is what I want. Comries been brutal since returning from injury, Alston is an utter liability defensively and Wotherspoon cant complete a pass. Craig is #MoneyBall, sitting third in in the league for assists per ninety minutes, and MacLean is overdue a goal. I'm utterly seething that TW signed the perfect "10" in Scougall, and played him on the wing, and has now signed a winger, and is playing him as a "10". UTTERLY SEETHING

Well we are in the bottom six for sure now and our lack of wins against the teams around us is alarming. Can see us in the play off spot unless we start winning against the teams we are "due a win against".  Tommy has already alluded to the recruitment process which has got us in this predicament. Nothing can be done about this so we need to start grinding out some results starting this weekend.

Surely there is only one team that we can play on saturday. I rate comrie and think he has a future with us but needs to be dropped as another poor game could damage his confidence. Liam Craig has to come in, pops up with some important goals for us and his work rate defensively will hopefully free up williams to play with a bit more freedom like swanson last year. Spoony is a good option of the bench. 

Mannus

Joe Ando Gordon Tanser

Williams Millar Muzz Craig

Kane Maclean

Subs: Clark, Johnstone, Willock, Alston, Wotherspoon, Mclean, McCann

1 hour ago, RandomGuy said:

Tbf he's regularly been a regular attacking threat for us. Did he not hit double figures at least once before his Hibs move? 

Wasn't having a go at him. Always gives 100%.

Just feel he should be more of a squad player and was probably given a new deal under those conditions.

Reckon he'd struggle to get a game at most other teams in this division.

Keith Watson available for this and despite a bit of a horror show against Thistle, I'd put him in at right back. Would also be keen to see Kerr keep his place I think, which means only one of Anderson or Shaughnessy, unless he returns to a back three...

Millar and especially Davidson were very poor by their standards on Wednesday but the positive hope is that Davidson rarely has a couple of bad games together.