Dundee v Saints

Hope at the end of the season I am proved to be wrong but I just feel that we are certain to finish in the bottom two.

It has been obvious for so long we have needed a proven striker and we have failed to get one.

This is going to cost us.

Won't make the game tomorrow but wish the team all the best COYS

Prove me wrong please

9 minutes ago, akuram said:

Hope at the end of the season I am proved to be wrong but I just feel that we are certain to finish in the bottom two.

It has been obvious for so long we have needed a proven striker and we have failed to get one.

Prove me wrong please

I think you’ll find we did get a proven goal scorer. It also just so happened Cerny decided to body him after 20 minutes. 

On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 9:19 AM, RandomGuy said:

Is what I want. Comries been brutal since returning from injury, Alston is an utter liability defensively and Wotherspoon cant complete a pass. Craig is #MoneyBall, sitting third in in the league for assists per ninety minutes, and MacLean is overdue a goal. I'm utterly seething that TW signed the perfect "10" in Scougall, and played him on the wing, and has now signed a winger, and is playing him as a "10". UTTERLY SEETHING

And the reason he is playing the winger as a number 10 is because Scougall is out. Have you never thought that if they had been all fit Williams would have been wide and Scougall as a 10?

We have not had the 2 of them available to TW at the same time.

For info.  Tay Street/South Street junction resurfacing work starts at 6pm on Saturday night so traffic will be diverted from Queens Bridge to Perth Bridge.  Probably best to turn off at Bridge of Earn and come in Edinburgh Road or go round the bypass to Broxden or Inveralmond roundabouts to avoid potential delays getting into Perth or head over the Abernyte Road going to Scone etc.

2 hours ago, akuram said:

Prove me wrong please

We could all do with pulling together. This game is going to be a battle of attrition with probably few chances and a lot of physical endeavor.

We usually get a good turnout for this away game - lets behind the boys.

St.Johnstone - you are due our faithful following a decent performance in Dundee - let it be tomorrow please. 

15 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

We could all do with pulling together. This game is going to be a battle of attrition with probably few chances and a lot of physical endeavor.

We usually get a good turnout for this away game - lets behind the boys.

St.Johnstone - you are due our faithful following a decent performance in Dundee - let it be tomorrow please. 

Any team with pace/directness will take us... COYS

2 hours ago, akuram said:

Prove me wrong please

Totally forgot about McMillan, when will he be available?

2 hours ago, Baiggers said:

For info.  Tay Street/South Street junction resurfacing work starts at 6pm on Saturday night so traffic will be diverted from Queens Bridge to Perth Bridge.  Probably best to turn off at Bridge of Earn and come in Edinburgh Road or go round the bypass to Broxden or Inveralmond roundabouts to avoid potential delays getting into Perth or head over the Abernyte Road going to Scone etc.

Thank you.any information about the choo choo ?

2 hours ago, mainstand said:

And the reason he is playing the winger as a number 10 is because Scougall is out. Have you never thought that if they had been all fit Williams would have been wide and Scougall as a 10?

We have not had the 2 of them available to TW at the same time.

I would think if Williams is a winger which I think we were led to believe then someone like Wotherspoon would be better at 10 as he certainly isn't a winger.

3 hours ago, 541ntees said:

Mannus

Joe  Ando Kerr Easton?

Spoony Millar Muzz Craig

Kane Macca

subs- Clark Comrie Willams Johnstone Tanser Willams MacLean 

Hopefully might see McMillan on the bench tomorrow

5 hours ago, Baiggers said:

Thanks for the info but how do I get back to Peebles after the game.  LAUGH OUT LOUD

3 hours ago, Gas Monkey said:

The silence surrounding MacMillan suggests to me that we will be lucky to see him this side of the split, he might not even feature any time this season!

Seems we don't have a lot of luck with signings from over the watter. The last free scoring guy (name escapes me) was an unmitigated disaster and did he not eventually leave without actually kicking a ball in anger. Do I remember correctly?

1 hour ago, Indicator said:

Seems we don't have a lot of luck with signings from over the watter. The last free scoring guy (name escapes me) was an unmitigated disaster and did he not eventually leave without actually kicking a ball in anger. Do I remember correctly?

yeah Joe "the goal" Gormley , think he was homesick. noticed he scored a hat trick recently

10 hours ago, 541ntees said:

Mannus

Joe  Ando Kerr Easton?

Spoony Millar Muzz Craig

Kane Macca

subs- Clark Comrie Willams Johnstone Tanser Willams MacLean 

Easton still out so Tanser in for me with Gordon going onto the bench