Dundee v Saints

5 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

Tommy an McCann in dust up at end think McCann was rescuded d:laugh:

I think it was Zander.Not sure if McCann refused to shake or Sander said something he objected to. Sander got a slap. I think it was Garland.

Fan feckin tactic! Couldn’t care about the weather, take that and party McCann and the Dees. Oh how much am I going to enjoy work on Monday morning. Well done to Saints today, Chris Millar outstanding again today. Great to see Tommy happy again. 3 point heaven especially welcome against the Dees

Pumped them in the arse, dry, and didmt stop until the deed was done, no matter how hard they screamed. 

Ando and Kerr dominant, Joe spent second half ripping the pish out their winger. Muzz handed out an absolute lesson. Alston and Craig never gave the full backs a breath, Kane absolutely dominated Caulker. 

What a day. 

From BBC 

St Johnstone manager Tommy Wright explained to BBC Scotland what happened between the two benches after the match.

"It's disappointing really," he said. "We've won the game, I've shook hands with Neil (McCann), shook hands with Graham Gartland and Neil for some reason starts a row with I think it was our kit-man first of all and then with Zander Clark.

"Zander has told me what he did to him and it's not nice. I'm not going to comment on that.

"And then everybody got involved in a war of words and then Neil was waiting for people at the top of the stairs.

"It's hard for young managers when they lose games - and lose games so comprehensively.

"But there certainly was no problems during the game with the two benches.

"It's passion on both sides, but from our side, we did nothing wrong."

Good solid performance from Saints. 

Thought Shaughnessy had a great game at right back, definitely his position, and Anderson was excellent. Tanser was good. Kerr had a couple of dodgy moments but overall okay.

Saw Chris Kane in a nutshell today within 3 second half minutes. Clean through on goal 1 on1 with keeper with ages to decide what to do, in the end he ****s it completely by not taking the shot and it's a poor effort and going past the keeper with a defender there. Luckily Alston slots in a good finish on the follow up.

Immediately afterwards, Kane outmuscles the biggest, strongest player on the park and slams a great shot into the far corner!

The celebration after the third goal was magic.

Good support from the Saints fans today. Maybe not in terms of numbers, but behind the team with a good bit of vocal backing from the start. Haven't heard a lot of that this season, even the big support at Tynecastle for the cup tie seemed subdued.

The old guard, Mannus, Anderson, Millar, Davidson, Craig and Maclean were a huge part of that today. To think a lot of Saints fans were shouting to get rid of them a few months back. **** knows how we will replace them, they are the beating heart of this side.

1 hour ago, Bruno Strasser said:

Absolutely massive result - really need to push on from this. Well done Saints.

Agree. With Hamilton winning & Partick getting a draw,we needed that. A wee bit breathing space now so let's throw caution to the wind & go for top 6 as Hearts are there for the taking.

Dominated from start to finish. Need to see the penalty , poss red card incident on tv. Thought we got lucky there. Great team performance. Kano and Alston (away from some early slack passes) were stand outs for energy and aggression. Brilliant celebrations from the players after 3rd goal.  More o the same needed for Friday night.

5 minutes ago, full steam ahead said:

Dominated from start to finish. Need to see the penalty , poss red card incident on tv. Thought we got lucky there. Great team performance. Kano and Alston (away from some early slack passes) were stand outs for energy and aggression. Brilliant celebrations from the players after 3rd goal.  More o the same needed for Friday night.

I think Thomson was due us one . we have been on the end of a few dodgy decisions this season.