Top 6 gone now.

Cagey

Seems to be considered that 38/39 points keeps you above the bottom two spots. 

Still have something niggling me telling me we can get top six, and drop into the bottom two, but honestly I think if we're comfortably eighth come the final few games I'd be more than happy. 

I'm happy with 10th or above this season. 

Been difficult with aging players and an horrific injury list. 

Happy to put it all behind us, refresh for next season and trust in Tommy. 

I think people forget how early we started the season (again) for Europe and the impact such a short close season (again) has had on our players bodies. 

Keep us up then enjoy a proper summer holiday boys! 

I’m actually looking forward more to being in the early rounds of the Whoeverthefecksponsorsitthisyear Cup than yet another slightly pointless European campaign that gives the players next to no rest. A few years away from Europe would rekindle the enthusiasm. I think even the fans are getting bored with it - plenty of fun to be had watching Sevco get knocked out by a Maltese primary school second eleven.

23 hours ago, PanamaSaint said:

well maybe the right time to thank Tommy for magnificent previous run.

Lets be honest haven't we all forgot just how far we have come over the last few years? For us still to be involved for a top six place for so long having been struggling  to find a striker and with our injuries is remarkable. Hopefully we can negotiate the rest of the season and recoup for another season in the top flight.

• 3 weeks later...

Just as a matter of interest who does anybody consider to be “the top six” clubs in Scotland. Like it or not I don’t think anybody can argue about Septic Sevco Sheep Hivbees and Hertz. So who is the “sixth” team. There would be lots of candidates, Saints for what they have done over the last near 10 years, the 2 Dundee teams although if you take the 1980’s and 1990’s out of the equation (unfair I know) Utd are no better than Saints really, Kilmarnock Motherwell or Falkirk because they are from sizeable towns and relatively successful historically. Ayr Utd although not successful over the years a big town who I think could support support a big team. St Mirren Dunfermline Morton all got a decent fan base. Any other candidates? Personally I don’t think the premier as it is this season is far off being the top 12 possibly change Accies Thistle and Ross Cunty with Falkirk/ St Mirren /Dunfermline/ Morton and probably find space for the Arabs somewhere close

14 hours ago, ejksjfc said:

Just as a matter of interest who does anybody consider to be “the top six” clubs in Scotland. Like it or not I don’t think anybody can argue about Septic Sevco Sheep Hivbees and Hertz. So who is the “sixth” team. There would be lots of candidates, Saints for what they have done over the last near 10 years, the 2 Dundee teams although if you take the 1980’s and 1990’s out of the equation (unfair I know) Utd are no better than Saints really, Kilmarnock Motherwell or Falkirk because they are from sizeable towns and relatively successful historically. Ayr Utd although not successful over the years a big town who I think could support support a big team. St Mirren Dunfermline Morton all got a decent fan base. Any other candidates? Personally I don’t think the premier as it is this season is far off being the top 12 possibly change Accies Thistle and Ross Cunty with Falkirk/ St Mirren /Dunfermline/ Morton and probably find space for the Arabs somewhere close

If you're going on size of town, then Inverness should be up there.  We get slagged for the size of our support.  Theirs is awful given the catchment area. 

On 06/04/2018 at 5:55 PM, ejksjfc said:

Top six in terms of what? Other than league position I don't really see what else there is.