Sign in to follow this  
541ntees

International break

8 hours ago, 541ntees said:

why are we playing Accies when 2 of our 1st team plauers are away on international duty?

are we allowed to cancel? are we being forced to play or have we decided to play?

They'll be back? Canada play New Zealand on Saturday, and Scotland U21s play Andorra tonight. We play Hamilton on Wednesday. 

12 hours ago, 541ntees said:

why are we playing Accies when 2 of our 1st team plauers are away on international duty?

are we allowed to cancel? are we being forced to play or have we decided to play?

Now there's a post I never thought I'd see on here.

St Johnstone midfielder David Wotherspoon insists it won't feel weird pulling on a Canada shirt this weekend despite having never set foot there. (Scottish Sun, newspaper edition)

5 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

They'll be back? Canada play New Zealand on Saturday, and Scotland U21s play Andorra tonight. We play Hamilton on Wednesday. 

Ah I just presumed there were 2 games as usual 

51 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Mannus retired from International duty.

We have Wotherspoon and Kerr now. 

Kerr gave away a penalty in the U21s draw with Andorra. Harsh to say he gave it away as a boy just ran across him and launched himself down, but there you go. 

I normally have no interest in international breaks , but just watched Germany v Spain. Football is entertainment after all, what a joy to watch. 

And refereed impeccably by none other than William Collum esq.

37 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Watching 2nd half of Scotland v Costa Rica. Ritchie crossed the ball 4 times in succession to no one..

McBurnie ploughing a lone furrow up front.

McBurnie for me Denny Johnstone 

8 hours ago, MySpazz said:

Wonder how much we get for Wotherspoon getting called up? We do get a payment, i believe/./...

Why exactly do you think we’d get a payment? Of course we won’t, never have before. Apart from the Euros which was a one off thing.