St Johnstone vs Hamilton 28/3/18

jhq

A win here would just about secure our Premiership status for next season.  Players who were being vilified earlier in the season (Ando, Macca, Craig etc) have stepped up to the plate recently and will be playing for contracts for the remainder of the season.  I'd like to see Williams given the 90 minutes here to see what he can do.  Be nice if there was a return to action on some level for Eaton and/or McMillan.  Confident of a win here.  3-1 Saints.

1 hour ago, Noreen Caie said:

Surprised at the lack of posts on this match. I think it's a huge game and could almost secure our top flight status. Come on let's all get behind the boys.

This has got the potential to be the lowest top flight crowd at McD. Anyone know what the lowest currently is? Maybe the Aberdeen game a few years back that had horrific weather?

27 minutes ago, TheYellowBox said:

This has got the potential to be the lowest top flight crowd at McD. Anyone know what the lowest currently is? Maybe the Aberdeen game a few years back that had horrific weather?

EDIT - Ah sorry misread the question :)

I think Gretna v Caley at Fir Park holds that record - 431.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/7328019.stm

Edited by garydavidson

I'll be there.  Tough game. 2 even sides. Are we good enough to break them down?  Can we be confident not to concede on the counter.  

I predict we win our last 3 games before the split.  Hearts to lose the 2 games they have and we clinch top 6.   It's possible but looking for favours by others.

We'll beat Accies 2-1. 

Wotherspoon suspended. 

We've beat them twice but it's hardly been warranted. They could easily have been two up at McDiarmid before we started playing, then it was just a horrendous defensive error that got us a goal down there. 

Need to match the Dundee performance, Hamilton won't give up as easily as them though and it'll turn into a scrap. We get the first goal and we win. 

Can we go twenty minutes without conceding at home? 

Watching A McGregor on the telly last night reminded me of a wee "anecdote" from New Douglas Park. With AM in goal and we were behind the goal as usual a fan shouted " McGregor your a h*n |"...

to which he replied " AYE... but Im your h*n for the time being"  We all laughed and the shouter was suddenly rather quiet.