Aberdeen v St Johnstone 31/03/18 3pm

tucker

No one has started this thread  lucky last couple I have started, hopefully good result normally do well against the Don's, hopefully foster back and some others wouldn't change the team much from Wednesday's win against hamilton. Zander suspended and spoony should be back from suspension COYS

Aberdeen at Pittodrie is hellish difficult to predict. All the same, my usual pessimism has been overtaken by optimism. I reckon a draw or win. The Dons aren't in any great form, and I reckon we're about to give someone a good doing over soon. (Dundee doesn't count; too easy).

Win for us.

32 minutes ago, sleepless said:

Aberdeen at Pittodrie is hellish difficult to predict. All the same, my usual pessimism has been overtaken by optimism. I reckon a draw or win. The Dons aren't in any great form, and I reckon we're about to give someone a good doing over soon. (Dundee doesn't count; too easy).

Win for us.

Bookies offering 5/1 for a Saints win and 3/1 for the draw.

I’m not feeling optimistic personally but the bookies have got this one wrong in my opinion. 

Williams went off on Wednesday with a knock I thought given he went down the tunnel after being taken off. Don’t think this is the sort of game for him anyway since Pitoddrie is a ploughed field right now and it’s going to be brutal long ball stuff all game from both teams I’d suggest. 

5 minutes ago, Widge said:

Williams went off on Wednesday with a knock I thought given he went down the tunnel after being taken off. Don’t think this is the sort of game for him anyway since Pitoddrie is a ploughed field right now and it’s going to be brutal long ball stuff all game from both teams I’d suggest. 

I too thought he looked a bit fragile when he came off but Tommy said on Thursday that there were no fresh injury worries after the Hamilton game.  Strange one?