Sign in to follow this  
tucker

Aberdeen v St Johnstone 31/03/18 3pm

No one has started this thread  lucky last couple I have started, hopefully good result normally do well against the Don's, hopefully foster back and some others wouldn't change the team much from Wednesday's win against hamilton. Zander suspended and spoony should be back from suspension COYS

Aberdeen at Pittodrie is hellish difficult to predict. All the same, my usual pessimism has been overtaken by optimism. I reckon a draw or win. The Dons aren't in any great form, and I reckon we're about to give someone a good doing over soon. (Dundee doesn't count; too easy).

Win for us.

32 minutes ago, sleepless said:

Aberdeen at Pittodrie is hellish difficult to predict. All the same, my usual pessimism has been overtaken by optimism. I reckon a draw or win. The Dons aren't in any great form, and I reckon we're about to give someone a good doing over soon. (Dundee doesn't count; too easy).

Win for us.

Bookies offering 5/1 for a Saints win and 3/1 for the draw.

I’m not feeling optimistic personally but the bookies have got this one wrong in my opinion. 

Show them zero respect , attack them, go for the jugular, score and then defend like f*ck.  We are Alex Rennie's  blue and white army.  

10 minutes ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

Any word why Williams isn't in the squad?

Must be injury or he would surely be in squad.

Not sure if we will stay 3 at back.

Team selection looks defencive.

Williams went off on Wednesday with a knock I thought given he went down the tunnel after being taken off. Don’t think this is the sort of game for him anyway since Pitoddrie is a ploughed field right now and it’s going to be brutal long ball stuff all game from both teams I’d suggest. 

5 minutes ago, Widge said:

Williams went off on Wednesday with a knock I thought given he went down the tunnel after being taken off. Don’t think this is the sort of game for him anyway since Pitoddrie is a ploughed field right now and it’s going to be brutal long ball stuff all game from both teams I’d suggest. 

I too thought he looked a bit fragile when he came off but Tommy said on Thursday that there were no fresh injury worries after the Hamilton game.  Strange one?

1 hour ago, Center Half said:

Murray is playing, no sign of Williams though? 

He has been booked already. Hope this does not affect his game or even worse get a second yellow.

Edited by Norsaint

Frustrating we're so shite against Aberdeen. Saying that, we keep trying a back 3 against them when you really need to pack the midfield and double up on the wings.

Edited by Broon