Post Split

Cagey

1 hour ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Of the bottom six Hamilton v Ross Co 

Thistle v Ross Co.

Dundee v  Hamilton

Are live on T.V.

Saints ignored again.

Hardly surprising - Saints aren't in any real danger of relegation (neither are Motherwell) so games are unlikely to attract an audience.

22 hours ago, mainstand said:

They don't have an option or a day in it.

Hearts ,Hibs and Killie complain about the unfairness but Saints roll over & get their tummy rubbed.

No wonder the authorities take the piss  with bans & appeals. SPFL says we will not get any hassle from them so let's screw them rather than Dundee etc etc.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Hearts ,Hibs and Killie complain about the unfairness but Saints roll over & get their tummy rubbed.

No wonder the authorities take the piss  with bans & appeals. SPFL says we will not get any hassle from them so let's screw them rather than Dundee etc etc.

**** right off with this melodramatic pish.

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

I really don't see the problem. Are we ending up with 18 home games? Yes so what f the away game is at dens. 

13 hours ago, Cagey said:

Just love the well thought out responses on here.

No wonder posters are deserting in their hoards.

They were deserting well before i arrived m8.

What kind of reply do you expect with the pish you spouted? Grow a set. Not all clubs need to release moaning statements like Killies. I'd prefer my club to have a bit more decorum personally. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/04/2018 at 11:52 AM, HOODLUM65 said:

Saints ignored again.

Just love despite Doncaster's efforts ,Celtic will win the title against Rangers.

If he wanted the title won on Saturday why did he match Celtic with Hibs who are probably 2nd best team in Scotland. Should have been Hearts but knowing f all about the Scottish football he wouldn't know that Hibs are good & Hearts are shite.

3 hours ago, Cagey said:

Just love despite Doncaster's efforts ,Celtic will win the title against Rangers.

If he wanted the title won on Saturday why did he match Celtic with Hibs who are probably 2nd best team in Scotland. Should have been Hearts but knowing f all about the Scottish football he wouldn't know that Hibs are good & Hearts are shite.

I am afraid the SPFL knew exactly what they were doing.  They would have the Polis on one side wanting to avoid the "hatefest" being the title decider and the TV boys plus the massed ranks of the Media desperate for the opposite.  Had Doncaster and the rest of them any thought for the risk to public disorder not to mention the risk of extra pressure on the doctors and nurses in A and E they would have made this game the last game of the season and as meaningless as it is possible to make one of these "hatefests"!  Hibs away was always a good bet for at least a draw.