Poty Awards

sixties saintee

It's a bit "closed shop" just now, aye. Can see why they gave first option to those who attended last year's event though, no doubt if they hadn't we'd have folk moaning that they've gone for the past ten years but couldn't get this year, and the clubs a disgrace for not rewarding loyalty. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy said:

It's a bit "closed shop" just now, aye. Can see why they gave first option to those who attended last year's event though, no doubt if they hadn't we'd have folk moaning that they've gone for the past ten years but couldn't get this year, and the clubs a disgrace for not rewarding loyalty. 

Indeed but it is clearly a popular event which they don't seem to be taking advantage of.

No (non-football match) event involving Saints should really sell out - especially when it hasn't been offered to all fans at some point.

28 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

Indeed but it is clearly a popular event which they don't seem to be taking advantage of.

No (non-football match) event involving Saints should really sell out - especially when it hasn't been offered to all fans at some point.

Agree.

We have a 10000 seater stadium so no need to hold it in a small venue to hte detriment of those wishing to attend.

As know one has suggested any other name for our trophy, taking into account Inspirations thoughts regarding the use of the name Panama, that we stick with The Captain John Marnoch and Saints exiles sheild. 

Have also asked Joss and Saul, Johns son's if they will present the trophy on the night. 

Edited by sixties saintee

4 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

On my way up, hoping for a nice three points, and a good evening wae friends i have no seen for a while, Hoodlum no allowed so will just have to meet up wae him at the football. 

Ha ha. I'm no like you, never been a groupie or ever likely to be.

Besides, you're only trying to infiltrate the secret 7.

On 10/05/2018 at 2:01 PM, RandomGuy said:

It isn’t really closed shop. Various supporter groups award poty trophies. The disabled fans do, along with many other groups. They’ve simply been asked in advance how many of each group would like tickets.

On the other hand, garydavidson and Templar are right about venue size.

It used to be held at  McDiarmid. I’m no great fan of the dark, dingy Tulloch, but at least everyone is in the same room and kids can go see all the players for autographs. At McD we were scattered throughout the various suites.

5 hours ago, slf said:

Great night, met rickardo and paulanshark, you have a lot to live up to slf, both sound guys, Swapped some great stories, heres to next year, if they bring there wifes hate this partner shyte, with joss and Saul and there mrs will have a great night, exiles book early. 

13 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Great night, met rickardo and paulanshark, you have a lot to live up to slf, both sound guys, Swapped some great stories, heres to next year, if they bring there wifes hate this partner shyte, with joss and Saul and there mrs will have a great night, exiles book early. 

Top man see you next year .My Heid is up my erse today though :)