1 hour ago, dublin saint said:

As big a shambles as their Glasgow Sevco mates, good luck to Macca, decent lad who gave everything on the pitch and topped it off with that goal,  having to give the standard shitey quotes to get them onside, think will be more the coaching and odd cameo appearance, as this season was one too far for him (looking for a wee cameo in the next 5 games though!) 

Some comments on the Scotsman website that I did chuckle at:

"Well that bangs on the head any chance of a deal for the youngster Naismith.
Clive Dunn and Arthur Lowe would get a game for us next season."

"With the age of your new signing and looking at getting Mcgregor in from Hull, the dressing room will be smelling of ralgex and old cats."

"Stanley Mathews played at Tyny when he was 50. So nothing wrong with signing geriatrics. Most of our team are older than plonker Cathro"

I am sorry but what exactly is it with this article that has upset you?  The EE is an ABERDEEN paper so therefore can justifiably refer to Stevie as an  ex Don. Nothing in that article either “quotes” from Stevie or input from EE is any way derogatory to either Saints or Stevie. As an ABERDEEN based paper they are perfectly entitled to slant any story towards ABERDEEN F.C. In my opinion Hearts have got a great player but I do think Stevie has got perhaps the best of the deal.

11 hours ago, ejksjfc said:

I am sorry but what exactly is it with this article that has upset you?  The EE is an ABERDEEN paper so therefore can justifiably refer to Stevie as an  ex Don. Nothing in that article either “quotes” from Stevie or input from EE is any way derogatory to either Saints or Stevie. As an ABERDEEN based paper they are perfectly entitled to slant any story towards ABERDEEN F.C. In my opinion Hearts have got a great player but I do think Stevie has got perhaps the best of the deal.

What really annoys me is the fact they think we played at Tyncastle twice this season.

It doesn't really bother me but just shows a lack of basic research.