Saints Kit Supplier 2018/19?

outatimecow

6 hours ago, MySpazz said:

Don't like any of those macron tops, we've had the first two already in recent years via Joma.

I think a shirt with a "grandad" collar would be good.

Sixties Saint "likes" a Grandad collar.

No surprise there then.

To hide the rings on his neck, which like a tree gives his age away.:oops::laugh:

Guest ScottMann

Just caught a bit of Macron wearing Eastleigh on BT Sport. If the home sides royal blue is what Macron class as royal blue then we're off to a good start.

14 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

Are those patterned one exactly the same as the Joma one from the invest in Perth season that got quite the slagging? 

No but they are fairly similar.

Personally I'm not a fan of having white sleeves on our home shirt. Hope we don't stick with that for next season.

On 23/04/2018 at 5:11 PM, St Mikey said:

These options with patterns on them look a little better. I’m sure for the contract colour specifications can be changed. 

Itll end up being summin drab again. 

A6EE2AC3-6AC7-453D-A124-29E98A1E8BB0.jpeg

35DFEBF0-250F-4C7C-8336-2E9C29352BD3.jpeg

3F4755EF-5165-4B64-B93A-7D123E5AA397.jpeg

5A03A883-653A-4DB0-9ED8-0EBAF2F3709E.jpeg

Bottom two are being used by Ross County and QotS for their respective kits this season. 

20 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Personally I'm not a fan of having white sleeves on our home shirt. Hope we don't stick with that for next season.

Agree, the white sleeves shows up when the ball hits the arm. Too many pens. & free kicks given.:wink:

Guest ScottMann
10 hours ago, mainstand said:

Has it been confirmed that it is Macron?  or is it still based on the post on P and B from an insider.

I've seen it mentioned in a couple of places for a few months that it's macron but as far as I'm aware there's been nothing official. 

The bottom one above is the Eastleigh strip I saw. Good shade of royal but it didn't look so good from the back thanks to a couple of white bits. I'm not a fan of the different front and back of strips. 

I don't mind the the white sleeves every now and again. As long as the  shirt's mainly royal blue and white then I quite like decent variations. The main problem recently obviously been the decent bit.

On 24/04/2018 at 9:15 AM, blueheaven said:

Agree, predominately solid blue shirt and sleeves with white trim for me. Probably gets difficult to come up with something different each year that doesn't go completely off the wall though.

Not a fan of the blue with white sleeves, but strangely enough I quite like the white top with blue sleeves, both this season's away shirt and the macron image higher up, so not very consistent on this!

Guest ScottMann
2 hours ago, mainstand said:

crmImage.ashx?id=faa5f0f5-1fc2-e611-80c6

You never know it might be something like these.

This would be good with white trim instead of yellow, white short and socks.

Are we going with Admiral, not Macron Mainstand?

Saw Ebbsfleet with Macron last night. It's like when you buy a different car and you start to see it everywhere. Macron seems to be the supplier of choice for the diddies at the moment!

Guest ScottMann
6 minutes ago, sjfc99 said:

Not sure about Admiral, but don't expect to see Macron anyway. Pity, as Macron is pretty decent on the whole and they have a huge range of kit. 

Interesting. Have you some knowledge of what's happening? Why not Macron?

21 minutes ago, ScottMann said:

This would be good with white trim instead of yellow, white short and socks.

Are we going with Admiral, not Macron Mainstand?

Saw Ebbsfleet with Macron last night. It's like when you buy a different car and you start to see it everywhere. Macron seems to be the supplier of choice for the diddies at the moment!

I have no inside knowledge. Just saw the strip.

I still would not rule out Joma with a relationship that bypasses TTL and leaves the club as the contact. But no hard facts to back anything up.

Guest ScottMann
2 hours ago, mainstand said:

I have no inside knowledge. Just saw the strip.

I still would not rule out Joma with a relationship that bypasses TTL and leaves the club as the contact. But no hard facts to back anything up.

Ah right. I thought you had something to do with coaching youngsters and supply of their kit that you dealt with TTL for.

Please, NO !:laugh: