Saints Kit Supplier 2018/19?

outatimecow

Really hope that we don’t end up with something horrific. I’d rather puma or something, but if we end up with BLK or something like them, then I’d either go for something plain and simple, blue top with white flashes with plain white shorts and socks OR something total mental like a hologram of Tommy’s face in the design with pink trims!!

Usually.... the first kit from a new company is decent, so hopes are high. Anyone actually know when we actually annouce the new kit?

2 minutes ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

I was in Campus today buying my usual end of season reduced stuff

Saints haven't renewed for next season and they don't think they will

Goes with the rumours I heard about extending Club shop at McDiarmid 

A shop offering a wide range of merchandise would be greatly appreciated. With the online shop aligned too.

Choices of current merchandise available is shocking, with TTL even worse.

1 hour ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

I was in Campus today buying my usual end of season reduced stuff

Saints haven't renewed for next season and they don't think they will

Goes with the rumours I heard about extending Club shop at McDiarmid 

Someone mentioned somewhere that part of the kit deal with this DLK includes them running a club shop

There were plans maybe a year or so ago to increase the shop size and also move the ticket office down there as well but they fell through.

There is not enough demand other than start of season at launch and run up to Christmas for a shop to be staffed full time and be financially viable.

Having a dedicated section in Campus as present makes more sense. Since they have started selling souvenirs on behalf of the club the sales have gone up. While Campus can lose money if a shirt is a stinker (as with 16/17) and being left with stock when shirts were custom made and higher initial numbers required; it is one of their biggest sources of income and a shop selling shirts at the ground may not be good for them. 

I think it would be a bit rubbish for Campus to loose out in selling Saints kits after backing the club for so long. Would rather if there was a club store, then it was with a tie up with campus.

Maybe a better idea would be to incorporate a sports bar (enhanced muirton) open during the week showing football games plus shop connected to it during the day or something like it.

Could we get on line ticket sales as part of the tie up?

13 hours ago, TheYellowBox said:

I think it would be a bit rubbish for Campus to loose out in selling Saints kits after backing the club for so long. Would rather if there was a club store, then it was with a tie up with campus.

Maybe a better idea would be to incorporate a sports bar (enhanced muirton) open during the week showing football games plus shop connected to it during the day or something like it.

Campus were simply buying kit in from TTL and selling on at a profit. I think the link with saints was saints way of getting round the lack of a decent club shop selling strips etc. 

It's all just speculation at present and it will be interesting to see what comes out from the club and just what the link is and indeed even if it is BLK. 

31 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Campus were simply buying kit in from TTL and selling on at a profit. I think the link with saints was saints way of getting round the lack of a decent club shop selling strips etc. 

It's all just speculation at present and it will be interesting to see what comes out from the club and just what the link is and indeed even if it is BLK. 

True, but Campus has always stocked Saints kits and been supportive of the club selling tickets etc. The club should be supporting local businesses where it can. A club store would be great, but would still like to see that link retained.

Maybe a strip/sponsor/shop launch with a new signing?

On 5/20/2018 at 10:50 AM, TheYellowBox said:

True, but Campus has always stocked Saints kits and been supportive of the club selling tickets etc. The club should be supporting local businesses where it can. A club store would be great, but would still like to see that link retained.

Maybe a strip/sponsor/shop launch with a new signing?

The club is a PLC

Campus is a LTD company

Neither have a charity number.

Money talks...

There will be a shop at McD in a new location

• 2 weeks later...