Saints Kit Supplier 2018/19?

outatimecow

44 minutes ago, Center Half said:

How would you go to Aberdeen then without Passing Saints home????????. Unless you stay/come from Scumdee area?

I'd go across the Friarton Bridge and up the A90. I certainly wouldn't be going past McDiarmid Park. It's all academic as he'd probably fly from Teeside to Aberdeen anyway. :wink:

3 minutes ago, mainstand said:

You do not need to be in the flipping country to authorise something. I think like every business they will have processes in place to authorise signings etc.

Maybe. Have to wonder why since he's been on holiday there's been no movement with a new kit or new signings though. 

A coincidence, I suppose. 

2 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Maybe. Have to wonder why since he's been on holiday there's been no movement with a new kit or new signings though. 

A coincidence, I suppose. 

What move me t on kit do you want. Deal made deal signed strips designed strips being made end of. 

As for no signings have you ever thought that they might have but not announcing it yet. You never know. 

THE REGULAR RANDOM SUMMER MELTDOWN HAS STARTED:roll:

2 hours ago, mainstand said:

What move me t on kit do you want. Deal made deal signed strips designed strips being made end of. 

As for no signings have you ever thought that they might have but not announcing it yet. You never know. 

THE REGULAR RANDOM SUMMER MELTDOWN HAS STARTED:roll:

Why would we make a signing, yet not announce it? 

2 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Don't you think there's a fairly important stage missing from there?

Once they are made you launch it. What else do you expect?

59 minutes ago, TheYellowBox said:

Why would we make a signing, yet not announce it? 

Because they are contracted with another club until the end of June or they want to parade the player at the signing but the player is abroad on holiday. Just 2 possibilities.

36 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Because they are contracted with another club until the end of June or they want to parade the player at the signing but the player is abroad on holiday. Just 2 possibilities.

Mainstand your arguments are to reasoned for this forum.

Spot on analysis though

14 hours ago, mainstand said:

Well, you said "What movement on kit do you want. Deal made deal signed strips designed strips being made end of."

The other things I'd quite like, as a fan, are to be shown the kit, told where it'll be on sale and then given the opportunity to buy it. Most other clubs seem to be a lot further along in this process than Saints are (just like with the season tickets). Having a long window to sell something in is generally more beneficial than having a small window. Saints are a fantastically run club in many respects but when it comes to stuff like this they really seem to struggle.

I just find it a bit odd to claim that the club has done absolutely everything we could expect from a professional, Premier League level football club around the process of getting a new kit, when there's clearly room for improvement and surely you must know that.

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

Well, you said "What movement on kit do you want. Deal made deal signed strips designed strips being made end of."

The other things I'd quite like, as a fan, are to be shown the kit, told where it'll be on sale and then given the opportunity to buy it. Most other clubs seem to be a lot further along in this process than Saints are (just like with the season tickets). Having a long window to sell something in is generally more beneficial than having a small window. Saints are a fantastically run club in many respects but when it comes to stuff like this they really seem to struggle.

I just find it a bit odd to claim that the club has done absolutely everything we could expect from a professional, Premier League level football club around the process of getting a new kit, when there's clearly room for improvement and surely you must know that.

100% The longer the window is open , the more chance people will at one point in time feel able to afford a bit of a luxury.

It is the Saints way so I don't see it changing any time soon as long as we have a board of directors that consist of Steve & a couple of pals.

Before anyone takes a pot shot, I appreachiate what everything the Browns have done for us & am not looking to change the ownership but would like them to be more proactive.

Either that or bring back Geoff.

3 hours ago, blueheaven said:

What I said was in response to comments from Random in respect of it being quiet because the chairman is on holiday. Of course there can be improvements nothing is perfect. 

I know you cant rely on everything you hear, as I was told by 2 different sources that the original deal was just a one year deal, but as announced by the Club it is a 3 year deal. From what I have read on here the Club will be selling the kit form a new club shop in the main stand. Yes it would be good if they club announced that but maybe they just want to complete all of the work first. As for the designs surely it is better waiting on the actual kit being released than seeing a computer drawing. 

On 10/06/2018 at 2:15 PM, mainstand said:

What I said was in response to comments from Random in respect of it being quiet because the chairman is on holiday. Of course there can be improvements nothing is perfect. 

I know you cant rely on everything you hear, as I was told by 2 different sources that the original deal was just a one year deal, but as announced by the Club it is a 3 year deal. From what I have read on here the Club will be selling the kit form a new club shop in the main stand. Yes it would be good if they club announced that but maybe they just want to complete all of the work first. As for the designs surely it is better waiting on the actual kit being released than seeing a computer drawing. 

Better than a computer drawing, yes, but presumably Saints would get a couple of prototypes to photograph and use for publicity purposes ahead of the actual release. I find it hard to believe that the first time any strips will be available to see will be the point at which it goes on sale. That doesn't seem to be the case with any other club, and hasn't been the case with Saints in previous years.

Royal blue shirt, bit of a white trim. How hard is it!

The feedback from fans on the last few shirts, if they'd bothered themselves to actually listen, has been terrible. You have fans that will buy a shirt regardless, ones that won't, but there will be supporters out there who could be tempted by a decent shirt IMO. It was probably about 1992 they last bought one though.

Hopefully the new not-so-secret seven will be consulted on stuff like kit designs.

19 minutes ago, Radford 72 said:

Royal blue shirt, bit of a white trim. How hard is it!

The feedback from fans on the last few shirts, if they'd bothered themselves to actually listen, has been terrible. You have fans that will buy a shirt regardless, ones that won't, but there will be supporters out there who could be tempted by a decent shirt IMO. It was probably about 1992 they last bought one though.

Hopefully the new not-so-secret seven will be consulted on stuff like kit designs.

Was talking about this a few weeks back, its hard to remember any great home tops. Favourite top lately was the white and black away top we won at Ibrox in. Not been overly fond of any Saints top since the pinstripe effort of 97-98.