Saints Kit Supplier 2018/19?

outatimecow

Guest ScottMann

What a magnificent strip. Best away one since last years. Nobody could have done better. It's by far the best in Scotland. Bravo Steve, the Board and everyone at McDiarmid Park. 

(I'm just getting in Mainstand mode for the 6pm reveal.)

Guest ScottMann
2 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Did the previous maroon strip not get a load of stick on here & it was for special anniversary or something.

The little white bits weren't great but the real problem was the white blob with the sponsor on it. That would have ruined any strip. I like maroon so have no problem with us using it.

50 minutes ago, ScottMann said:

What a magnificent strip. Best away one since last years. Nobody could have done better. It's by far the best in Scotland. Bravo Steve, the Board and everyone at McDiarmid Park. 

(I'm just getting in Mainstand mode for the 6pm reveal.)

So are you back inscottmann mode being a moaning greeting faced git:mad:

Guest ScottMann
10 minutes ago, mainstand said:

So are you back inscottmann mode being a moaning greeting faced git:mad:

:laugh: I've obviously touched a nerve. Lighten up FFS.

Edited by ScottMann

Guest ScottMann

Decent first effort from BLK. Good to see the badge back. Must have been Joma insisting on the change after all. As per Random, I'm not too scared now about what we'll get for the home strip.

7 minutes ago, ScottMann said:

Decent first effort from BLK. Good to see the badge back. Must have been Joma insisting on the change after all. As per Random, I'm not too scared now about what we'll get for the home strip.

To be fair to Joma it was TTL that did the badging and printing allegedly in conjunction with saints. 

Guest ScottMann
7 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Not hit any nerve mate. Just giving some back. :laugh:

I shall let you off!

5 minutes ago, mainstand said:

To be fair to Joma it was TTL that did the badging and printing allegedly in conjunction with saints. 

Why's that? I thought they just basically distributed the strips and the designs were down to Saints and Joma. Did TTL have input into the actual designs?

10 minutes ago, MySpazz said:

Wait til everyone realises ALL the details on the shirt is printed on to the fabric, that the badge is not really a badge, but a print!

I like the design none the less, but it's going to be very cheap......

Does anyone still stitch anymore? Sure I'd read it was being phased out as it cost more than it was worth. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Does anyone still stitch anymore? Sure I'd read it was being phased out as it cost more than it was worth. 

I don't mean stitched, i mean raised ...a seperate element. 

Personally I'm cool with this new style, the material will be interesting - thin, recycled plastic!

Again, i don't mind.....football kits are just that......they are not for sunday best......and i tend to think the uglier the better :)